• trade back in with a future second for someone else

• only take MM and keep the other spot for PSD/rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Our draft haul:

Pick 17 - Max Michalanney (matched F/S)
Pick 43 - Billy Dowling
Pick 50 - Hugh Bond

Rookie Pick 5 - Andrew McPherson (re-listed)
Rookie Pick 21 - Paul Seedsman (re-listed)

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I get Bont vibes from Phillipou, would be over the moon if we can land he and Rankine (plus Michalanny) this year.

Draft alternative: I love everything I read about Brayden George - Vic Country lad, mid/forward, nice size, quick, smart around goals, great kick. Hard to find footage of him though.
By the sounds he played with Rachelle last year for the bushrangers too?

Tall mid Billy Dowling fair game today against a weakened WWT outfit missing Mattaes Phillipou, Adam D'Alioa and Blake Hansen who all played Reserves today.

View attachment 1468269

Screen_Shot_2022-06-16_at_1.37.23_pm.png
What's his footspeed like, Mutineer? There must be some issues there as he hasn't had any top level discussion. Or has the standard thinned out in the u18s?

Is Patrick Weckert this year's draft? Hadn't heard much about him before he kicked that bag for WWT reserves

Had 5 goals til half time today, PAC vs Immanuel
He's this year - hasn't he mostly been playing cricket? Not key forward size, fwiw

I get Bont vibes from Phillipou, would be over the moon if we can land he and Rankine (plus Michalanny) this year.

Draft alternative: I love everything I read about Brayden George - Vic Country lad, mid/forward, nice size (186cm), quick, smart around goals, great kick. Hard to find footage of him though.
NAB League app early Bushies games.

What's his footspeed like, Mutineer? There must be some issues there as he hasn't had any top level discussion. Or has the standard thinned out in the u18s?
Dowling's quick enough and is one player that has good footy I.Q. with his ability to find space, great hands inside the contest and a goalkicker.
I think there's 2 SA mids flying well under the radar...Glenelg's Jake Walker and North's Billy Dowling.
Kobe Ryan is still one of my favourites but it's unlikely they'll be Crows with the draft hand we hold currently.

there’s a chance we might end up finishing higher than Port. Will be on same number of wins end of next week (assuming port lose to Essedon and we win against North). With the showdowns being 50/50.

This maybe push our currrent pick 4 to pick 7 and likely put Philippou/ Tsatas (forgive me spelling) off the table.

I’m thinking we’d be more than happy with giving pick 7 (8 with Ashcroft f/s) for Rankine and something (hopefully) coming back our way.

Thoughts ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2022 AFL Draft Discussion

Back