Trades 2022 AFL Fantasy R2 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Original plan was McInerney -> Foley, bench red dot -> Skinner, but this COVID breakout at the Eagles has me spooked. I don't think I have the confidence to pick Foley even if he's named, as there's a good chance he'll go into isolation over the coming weeks, or even before the game on Sunday.

I've only got ~600k to play with (can't reach Lipinski, unfortunately), so my two options are basically Caldwell or Gresham. They have surprisingly similar strengths and weaknesses - both score well when attending CBAs but have ambiguous roles and are prone to perishing on a half-forward flank for long stretches at a time. Stringer back this week may mean less midfield time for Caldwell, whereas last week Gresham's move into the mids after half time had a profound effect - and I'd be surprised if Ratten didn't persist with him there. Caldwell cheaper with a lower BE, Gresham has DPP.

The only other consideration is that while Caldwell won't be a top-8 mid, there is a world where Gresham squeezes into the top-6 forwards.

I should mention that I already have Sicily and Hewett, so there's no reasonable options down back.

Thoughts?

I am shocked that Noddy is debuting

Very very different from a usually conservative JL

Probably means a few players from the field are missing from the team

Now do I want Noddy or Skinner? Is Noddy a one and done for Mundy or is he given Henry's wing?

There is a small chance he is debuting as sub maybe?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

West Coast v North teams not being announced to 8:30pk tonight apparently. Can understand why, but geez that’s tough on those looking at say Mcinerney to Foley, or some could be looking at say Hough to McCartin if Hough was to be missing
AFL is keen to not spoil the "Fan Experience" during these trying times .... I don't think fans will notice much difference .....Danger, may yet get his wish

2017-Mini-Legends.png

AFL is keen to not spoil the "Fan Experience" during these trying times .... I don't think fans will notice much difference .....Danger, may yet get his wish

2017-Mini-Legends.png
Yeah not complaining mate, just saying it adds another element to things. Just happy to have footy. My team could finish 50,000th this season, don’t really matter. Rather that than no footy

What was Leon crabbing on about that the Tiges have two big ruckmen and Preuss blah blah blah, fu** me I hope the Tiges smash them.
Leon sacked in R2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back