Trades 2022 Round 21 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Any suggestions?

At the moment, I'm leaning towards a simple up/down, with Crisp to Doc as I feel I need a bit more cash on ground to do some sideways stuff in the last couple of games.

View attachment 1462989
I'll be doing something similar, upgrading RO'B > Mills and downgrading Soligo, will leave 300k ITB for 4 'sideways/upgrades' over the next 2 weeks.

I feel that most teams will be going for double sideways moves over the 3 rounds, but having a good wad of cash means that those sideways trades aren't compromised, ie; getting the best players, rather than the ones you can just afford.

BTW, that's a great team that you've built.

I'll be doing something similar, upgrading RO'B > Mills and downgrading Soligo, will leave 300k ITB for 4 'sideways/upgrades' over the next 2 weeks.

I feel that most teams will be going for double sideways moves over the 3 rounds, but having a good wad of cash means that those sideways trades aren't compromised, ie; getting the best players, rather than the ones you can just afford.

BTW, that's a great team that you've built.
Sideways trades make you feel better, but I do feel like I'm comprising on one player.

I might go for a bit of extra ITB ready for next week.

Sideways trades make you feel better, but I do feel like I'm comprising on one player.

I might go for a bit of extra ITB ready for next week.
I'm cashing down Hough to Rankin - gets me to Laird via Macrae
Looks like you have enough loop players on bench
Check and see if you have Sundays covered
If not Swans are the only team to have 3 Sunday games for remainder
Hence why I have Rankin - My dumb ass bench came to life like a zombie apocalypse..
Last cow I cashed was in round 15 - injuries ever since.
1659353537022.png

Easy trades for me I think. I have a cash league final this week so want to maximise points, and only have 29k in the bank.

Cameron --> Marshall

Sicily --> Zorko

Two highceiling players, get rid of cameron with Grandy back in and Sicily who is being played in different roles lately.

I'm cashing down Hough to Rankin - gets me to Laird via Macrae
Looks like you have enough loop players on bench
Check and see if you have Sundays covered
If not Swans are the only team to have 3 Sunday games for remainder
Hence why I have Rankin - My dumb ass bench came to life like a zombie apocalypse..
Last cow I cashed was in round 15 - injuries ever since.
View attachment 1463259
Thanks for the sunday swans advice, I hadn't thought of that.

Will Gould it is, we all know he won't ever be picked.

I’m honestly considering a unorthodox strategy to have a bit of fun these last couple of weeks. Trade in some high L3 mid pricers for example etc (Redden, Barrass, The Chad, Gus Brayshaw)

I can do a trade which gets me Gus and Redden, both average 100 in the L3 and if Gus stays in the midfield regularly in the run home, even better and it gets rid of two underperforming defenders in Sic and Cumming

Last edited:
I’m honestly considering a unorthodox strategy to have a bit of fun these last couple of weeks. Trade in some high L3 mid pricers for example etc (Redden, Barrass, The Chad, Gus Brayshaw)

I can do a trade which gets me Gus and Redden, both average 100 in the L3 and if Gus stays in the midfield regularly in the run home, even better and it gets rid of two underperforming defenders in Sic and Cumming
I do like gus for the L3.

He could be in for me over doc

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Managed to get the week off in both cash leagues this week, so might take the opportunity to do one sideways trade plus a downgrade to free up some cash for next week (especially now Wehr is out anyway).

Short -> Dawson
Wehr -> 190k

For those looking at leagues only, and don't have a game this week, some differential picks:
Lions defenders - StK and Melb last two weeks (Coleman, Rich)
Dockers mids - WC and GWS
Great, so I'm trading Brodie back in. ✅
Could well out score Baz Smith.

Ranked 225th, 185 points to make up on the top 100 (not impossible I don't think)

Team before trades. Initial thoughts are:

Short > Gus Brayshaw
ROB > Gawn

Any other problems I should be attending to first?

1659397289275.png

For those looking at leagues only, and don't have a game this week, some differential picks:
Lions defenders - StK and Melb last two weeks (Coleman, Rich)
Dockers mids - WC and GWS
WB mids - GWS and Hawks
Swans mids - Pies and StK
Darcy and English ruck-wise
This is my situation.. Crisp, Short, Hind and Anderson to be moved on this week and next week to some of the optons above

Ranked 225th, 185 points to make up on the top 100 (not impossible I don't think)

Team before trades. Initial thoughts are:

Short > Gus Brayshaw
ROB > Gawn

Any other problems I should be attending to first?

View attachment 1463577
If you want to make up points, you'll need some PODs in there.

I'd look at Sic, Crisp to Gus, Lloyd (great run) or Redman if you can afford it (or Brodie Smith if not - another great run).

Goodluck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back