Autopsy 2023 Rd 2 Blues hold on to beat the reigning premier

Who played well for the Blues in Round 2 vs the Cats?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

This wasn't a 4 point game on the ladder, or the old 8 point game. It was a 20 point game in terms of what it means to our belief should the same situation present itself again. It shows we do have the game to win big matches. We have improved.

Reckon McKay benefited from Silvagni working Ratugolea into the ground with his repeat searching leads. JSOS has a phenomenal work rate and engine that allows him to halve virtually every contest he’s in at a minimum.

Also helps that McKay is clearly running unhampered for the first time in a while.

We're not flashy around the ball with our slow bull mids. But when they all go to work with 2 rucks, we can get a big game done...our way. Crippa, Kennedy, Cerra and Ed all went to work. Well done.

With George in is better.

When Walshy returns, it will be hard for anyone to topple.

charlie is better than him and will kick more goals than him...........
Charlie ****ing Curnow.

Read that in a Roy from Ted Lasso accent .

Last edited by a moderator:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Vossy talking about having genuine forward pressure being the difference this week. Wants it to be a staple of our gameplan.

We're not flashy around the ball with our slow bull mids. But when they all go to work with 2 rucks, we can get a big game done...our way. Crippa, Kennedy, Cerra and Ed all went to work. Well done.

With George in is better.

When Walshy returns, it will be hard for anyone to topple.
Walsh will explode out of the blocks when they let him off the leash - put him down for 40.

Not enough love for acres game tonight. 26 touches and 11 marks, worked his ass off and took a couple contested marks too. Ball use isn’t his one wood but rarely loses a one on one and like George works through contact to always find a handball out. Really impressed with his response from last week.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Monkeys off the back baby!!!

Durds, Young, TKD, CC, Ed, Hollands, H all huge tonight

Cerra Kennedy Cripps got it done

Fisher was much better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Durds, Young, TKD, CC, Ed, Hollands, H all huge tonight

Cerra Kennedy Cripps got it done

Fisher was much better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk