Rumour 2023 Rumours and Speculation (Rumours total 33!, 1 BIG FISH ALERT last October 4th) (7 confirmed! 11 Busted!)

Will Clayton Oliver join the Adelaide Crows?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Such a Gold Coast thing to do ......Hardwick must have agreed to go there ......surely they wouldn't sack Dew on hope

This is what I hate re Coaches Contracts .....the 6 month getout clauses ....it has to go, unfair to Coaches

1689029852648.png

Such a Gold Coast thing to do ......Hardwick must have agreed to go there ......surely they wouldn't sack Dew on hope

This is what I hate re Coaches Contracts .....the 6 month getout clauses ....it has to go, unfair to Coaches

View attachment 1734906
Trying so hard to be first he couldn't even tag his own employer correctly...

View attachment 1734906
Yeah it really isn't a good look unless they have something pretty good lined up

They can't afford to blow another generation of players.

I'd say Mark Evans broke the story last week when he confirmed Dew had his 'full support'. That's been a euphemism for 'we're sharpening the knife' for a long time.
When they appointed Kurt Tippett as a skills coach and later a board member I just assumed the Suns were on the right track

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 1734906
I wouldn't be surprised if the invisible hand of the AFL was involved with a little extra sugar being thrown Hardwick's way to come over.

Dew sacked
That franchise will never prosper, it's not the coach. Just merge them with North. Dew's focus should be on losing some weight now as he is heading for a short life at that weight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back