Rumour 2023 Rumours and Speculation (Rumours total 33!, 1 BIG FISH ALERT last October 4th) (7 confirmed! 11 Busted!)

Will Clayton Oliver join the Adelaide Crows?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have to say I'd much prefer Chris Burgess ...watched a bit of Chol and 2nd efforts seem to be lacking and comes across as a bit of a tool on field. If he was as good as he thinks he is he'd be a player, unfortunately I don't think he is.
Imo, we could do with both if Berg traded. Gives us key position depth.

Would then chase Noble.

There is no way we are getting Bailey, come on, be real, it’s a friggin trade radio rumour, the same show everyone bags the hell out of
No doubt BUT if we HAVE asked and possibly made a play for him then thats exactly what i am wanting..even if rebuffed as it would indicate we are not being conservative to try and improve the list

Would Parfitt be classed an A grader? Some potential he’d want out

The one I’d sell the farm for though is LDU
Certainly not an A grader, surprised the mob down the road haven't inquired with their penchant for missing pieces. Mind you he would be OK if cheap.

No chance, just makes no sense for him to want out at Brisbane, not happening.
Not sure I agree.

Not getting midfield time. Has fantastic talent, but is he getting the role at Brisbane to showcase it? Are players like Bailey and Berry really getting the opportunity to improve at Brisbane?

Not sure I actually think he would think that, but it's not impossible.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm so confused with this trade period.

Will Hayward or Harrison Petty?
Brennan Cox
Bailey Williams

Pick 4?
Mabior Chol and Chris Burgess?
Zac Bailey or Bailey Smith?
John Noble?
Unknown A grader?

Himmelberg, Doedee, Sholl, McAdam potential outs..

History suggests we end up with Burgess, Pick 9 and a couple of third rounders.

4 clubs were chasing him, Crows, Hawks, Lions and North… there must be something they like

I really don’t care about this perception of being a tool in field, for many years we had players like Radar, VB and others who were so nice, polite and well behaved and it got us nowhere

I’m ok for our club to cater for all types of personalities on-field as long as they buy into the game plan and the team

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I think Bicks is saying that he's a tool because he DOESN'T buy into playing his role.

He looks like he thinks it should just happen for him - Sydney has had a no dickhead policy for years and it's done them well.

No doubt BUT if we HAVE asked and possibly made a play for him then thats exactly what i am wanting..even if rebuffed as it would indicate we are not being conservative to try and improve the list
If he's leaving the Bulldogs, there would be six teams in Victoria he'd be more likely to go to before us.

They'd have to be one of the most consistently successful clubs in the competition though - them and West Coast would be the two best interstate teams.
Don't disagree but it's harder for non Victorian teams to win than ever. West Coast got lucky in 2018 with a miracle McGovern, Ryan, Sheed play to win by less than a kick.

You need a few risks to pay off currently.

If we can manage to get Petty to request a trade that'd be awesome.
McAdam and some steak knives?
Can't see Noble wanting out. If he's not 1st team by late next season though, then that might be a different story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back