Rumour 2023 Rumours and Speculation (Rumours total 33!, 1 BIG FISH ALERT last October 4th) (7 confirmed! 11 Busted!)

Will Clayton Oliver join the Adelaide Crows?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jordan Lewis just said on RSN that there might be a surprise A grader on the move.

Victorian based player, didn't say if he is going interstate or not.

Long shot ... but maybe, just maybe, we have some kind of back scratching deal with GC from the Rankine deal that they'll favour trading with us this year. :think:
No, GC don't feel we did them any favours on that deal.

They'll recognise they need the list spots, and Burgess has been a great clubman for them - always ready and working hard. They'll try and do the right thing by him and get him home.

Trade radio rumour is we are after Zac Bailey.

Good luck with that AFC

Have to say I'd much prefer Chris Burgess ...watched a bit of Chol and 2nd efforts seem to be lacking and comes across as a bit of a tool on field. If he was as good as he thinks he is he'd be a player, unfortunately I don't think he is.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Trade radio rumour is we are after Zac Bailey.

Good luck with that AFC
Yes please.

Lad is a very good player.

they can have pick 9 for him.

we wont get any player in this years draft with pick 9 that will be guaranteed to be better than Bailey.

perfect age profile for us too..

but like you say.. hard to see the lions letting him go.. but you never know.

Another thought on the A grader vic based 🤔
Clayton Oliver? We know the rumoured “issues” he had
Get him out of Melbourne (club and city) into our good culture
Imagine him into our midfield …. We can dream

Yes please.

Lad is a very good player.

they can have pick 9 for him.

we wont get any player in this years draft with pick 9 that will be guaranteed to be better than Bailey.

perfect age profile for us too..

but like you say.. hard to see the lions letting him go.. but you never know.
No chance, just makes no sense for him to want out at Brisbane, not happening.

Have to say I'd much prefer Chris Burgess ...watched a bit of Chol and 2nd efforts seem to be lacking and comes across as a bit of a tool on field. If he was as good as he thinks he is he'd be a player, unfortunately I don't think he is.

4 clubs were chasing him, Crows, Hawks, Lions and North… there must be something they like

I really don’t care about this perception of being a tool in field, for many years we had players like Radar, VB and others who were so nice, polite and well behaved and it got us nowhere

I’m ok for our club to cater for all types of personalities on-field as long as they buy into the game plan and the team

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back