Rumour 2023 Rumours and Speculation (Rumours total 33!, 1 BIG FISH ALERT last October 4th) (7 confirmed! 11 Busted!)

Will Clayton Oliver join the Adelaide Crows?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m happy to back in for 3 years at his age, he’s shown enough good form prior to this year to warrant it. Can always just trade him with a year to go on the contract if it doesn’t work out and hopefully in that time we can attract someone like Brennan Cox over or Keane has developed into a best 22 player.
To me that says we aren’t attracting a Cox or a HH. I think they see Murray as our no 1 KPD, if you’re bringing in an even better player, you’re not giving the 3rd string guy 3 years.

I’m happy to back in for 3 years at his age, he’s shown enough good form prior to this year to warrant it. Can always just trade him with a year to go on the contract if it doesn’t work out and hopefully in that time we can attract someone like Brennan Cox over or Keane has developed into a best 22 player.
Don’t think anyone is trading for him if it doesn’t work out with a year to go in a contract.

To me that says we aren’t attracting a Cox or a HH. I think they see Murray as our no 1 KPD, if you’re bringing in an even better player, you’re not giving the 3rd string guy 3 years.
Depends what the number is. If we're talking $350k, then just lock it in for 3 years, and he other becomes value for money or fine as your depth tall.

End of report says Butts closing in on a new 3 year deal

Depending on wage, this seems ok.

We have a lot more pressing delists in the next two years as we transition from list designed to tank to a competitor, seeing there are going to be a lot of kids who didn't make it.

A
Also Key back don't grown on trees, particularly good ones, the Butts Muarry combo is working at the moment.

Butts has plateaued pretty badly and doesn’t warrant a 3 year deal at present. 2 years max and we should be looking to upgrade on his role. He’s young enough to turn it around though, but 3 years is at least 1 too many.
2 years doesn't take him to the his FA year.

Catching much? It's been plenty windy.
Squid mainly, a mate got a massive flathead just fishing off the beach whilst we were in the boat catching SFA at dusk yesterday.

A real lack of whiting which is disappointing but Red Mullet tastes good and we caught enough to have a nice lunch every day.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Squid mainly, a mate got a massive flathead just fishing off the beach whilst we were in the boat catching SFA at dusk yesterday.

A real lack of whiting which is disappointing but Red Mullet tastes good and we caught enough to have a nice lunch every day.
Yeah summer is definitely the better time for whiting around here. Usually there are a few around though. Monday or Tuesday are looking like being a bit better to head out.

Would really hope we announce this Guernsey soon! Any idea when?

On CPH2333 using BigFooty.com mobile app
Club missed a trick not announcing and releasing it before the game yesterday. The merch stands were pumping, especially after the game.

The club generally has a knack of pissing off people of quality. I can't think of what he would be pissed off about if true. Maybe they aren't listening to him. Hopefully it's not true but all I know is that Roo and Nick's needs to go along with fixing our recruiting department. Maybe Goodwin can be reunited with Burgess at the crows.
I don't know who you used to be, but by god you are THE most negative person on here, and that's saying something!

I don't know who you used to be, but by god you are THE most negative person on here, and that's saying something!
That's very tight contest actually with at least a hand full of contenders...

Butts has plateaued pretty badly and doesn’t warrant a 3 year deal at present. 2 years max and we should be looking to upgrade on his role. He’s young enough to turn it around though, but 3 years is at least 1 too many.
2 years at best for Buttsy. Keane looks to have more upside and he's only been here 2-3 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back