Rumour 2023 Rumours and Speculation (Rumours total 33!, 1 BIG FISH ALERT last October 4th) (7 confirmed! 11 Busted!)

Will Clayton Oliver join the Adelaide Crows?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Why would we go after Brennan Cox when he's a free agent next year? Makes no sense to have to give up capital for him this year.

Redman and Day should be priority.
& Berg.

Was quite comfortable accepting the crows money they were paying him when he came out of retirement twice to play for the club, bloke’s memory went with the hair on top of his head.
I cannot stand that arrogant mutt, Is the biggest POS on SA TV

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I dont get people's obsession with him. He is an upgrade on his brother but do we really need him? FOG and filthy is the future KPF. He'll be 27 next year and has had 2 seasons so far where he has kicked more than 30 goals and never kicked over 40. I'd rather have 0 himmelbergs than both

I dont get people's obsession with him. He is an upgrade on his brother but do we really need him? FOG and filthy is the future KPF. He'll be 27 next year and has had 2 seasons so far where he has kicked more than 30 goals and never kicked over 40. I'd rather have 0 himmelbergs than both

The idea is he would play down back.

End of report says Butts closing in on a new 3 year deal

Butts has plateaued pretty badly and doesn’t warrant a 3 year deal at present. 2 years max and we should be looking to upgrade on his role. He’s young enough to turn it around though, but 3 years is at least 1 too many.

Butts has plateaued pretty badly and doesn’t warrant a 3 year deal at present. 2 years max and we should be looking to upgrade on his role. He’s young enough to turn it around though, but 3 years is at least 1 too many.
I’m happy to back in for 3 years at his age, he’s shown enough good form prior to this year to warrant it. Can always just trade him with a year to go on the contract if it doesn’t work out and hopefully in that time we can attract someone like Brennan Cox over or Keane has developed into a best 22 player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back