Rumour 2023 Rumours and Speculation (Rumours total 33!, 1 BIG FISH ALERT last October 4th) (7 confirmed! 11 Busted!)

Will Clayton Oliver join the Adelaide Crows?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How anyone could knock players wanting out under the Pyke/Campo/Burton regime is beyond me. It wasn’t just the camp, the camp only showed everyone the sheer arrogance of the key footy dept employees. And even then, they hardly owned it and tried to be better. But, but, but they put on a pizza night, if that can’t fix it, you have to question the players.
Charlie joked about coming back after we sacked Burton

John Noble?

We should still have at least tried to get him ... Carlton for sure will be paying chips ... doesn't matter if he turns out to be another Menzel... still a better chance of getting a decent player than an actual 3rd round draft pick

And this is the point.

We all know he hasn’t done particularly well. He didn’t appear to be in Dews good books and don’t get much opportunity

3rd game he had 23 and kicked 2 goals - took Butters into his 4th season to have a game like that statistically. Hollands also had a 19 and 2 which was Butters best in first 3 years (where he kicked multiple goals)

Not arguing Hollands couldn’t be a bust - but he was a good opportunity for a cheap punt at a potential high end option.

And he will be cheap - our 23 would get him for sure. Well worth a crack

But anyway we didn’t so we will tinker around the edges with some depth players coming in and with 4 of our best 25 from this year unavailable pre bye ( 2 gone completely)

We will have some growth from within but next year will be a plateau year for us. Look at the turbo charge around the last two years

After adding Dawson Rachele and Soligo, filling up with MM, Rankine last year. Pedlar coming in after years injured, Milera recovering to good form and Murray/Hinge coming from nowhere we won’t have anything like that driving us forward next year

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Melbourn trying to get McAdam on the cheap. Let him go into the draft if that's the case.

"But the Demons will likely offer the Crows a third-round pick or low-round pick swap in the McAdam deal.

Given Melb don't even have a 3rd or 4th round pick this year I think it's fair to say that whoever wrote that article is talking out of their ass.

With all this talk about the Dees saying no to a Petty trade. Has Harrison actually come out and said no? …..

He’s under contract, but that doesn’t matter much anymore.

Has there been any official word from his camp?

2 picks in the teens and a second for 4? Nothing at all excessive about that. But you do love your mediocre plodders with overstated u18 bios.

The proposed trade is our future first and 3 x '23 2nd rounders (assuming Doedee is a 2nd).

Serious question because I haven't followed the draft this year, but who at GC's pick 6 would you give up those 4 picks for?

With all this talk about the Dees saying no to a Petty trade. Has Harrison actually come out and said no? …..
emoji848.png

He’s under contract, but that doesn’t matter much anymore.

Has there been any official word from his camp?
He's contracted for 2 more years, so even if Petty wanted to move they're under no real need to move him unless we're gonna pay out the ass to get him in early.

Serious question, who are you preferring with our future first and 2nd rounders?

I haven't been following the draft, curious who you think is worth those 4 picks.

He's gone out of fashion a bit, but Ashton Moir looks to be a suitable McAdam replacement in the 2nd round.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back