Rumour 2023 Rumours and Speculation (Rumours total 33!, 1 BIG FISH ALERT last October 4th) (7 confirmed! 11 Busted!)

Will Clayton Oliver join the Adelaide Crows?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
More often than not, yes, in playing style
Examples please..

brad and matt crouch are two different players.

Was gary ablett jnr and nathan ablett similar?.. nope.

The king twins are similar.

the two himmelbergs are different. One‘s also a gun, the other a lazy plodding dragon..

the Scott brothers were similar. But, like the King bro’s, maybe you can really include twins in the convo cause of course they are gonna be similar!..

the young daicos lads play a different style of game… but arent extremely different.

I think for every example you give to show two brothers are similar you’ll find an example of two brothers being different in playing style..

Examples please..

the two himmelbergs are different. One‘s also a gun, the other a lazy plodding dragon..

the Scott brothers were similar. But, like the King bro’s, maybe you can really include twins in the convo cause of course they are gonna be similar!..

the young daicos lads play a different style of game… but arent extremely different.

I think for every example you give to show two brothers are similar you’ll find an example of two brothers being different in playing style..
Could have saved Geelong from burning pick 7 on Joel selwood if someone had just told them he'd be another Troy

Examples please..

That's a small sample BC .....I posted "mostly" ....not always

Whilst not clones of each other, you'll find many who have similar traits ......Leigh Matthews and his brother Kelvin IIRC ....were similar, but obviously there was a trait that made Leigh a legend, and Kelvin a struggler

Similar with the Selwood clan .....similar, obviously Joel had something different ......maybe it's a persons drive for success / will to win

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd rather Charlie not win one than Jarryd win one. And I like Jarryd a lot more than Billy.

How anyone could knock players wanting out under the Pyke/Campo/Burton regime is beyond me. It wasn’t just the camp, the camp only showed everyone the sheer arrogance of the key footy dept employees. And even then, they hardly owned it and tried to be better. But, but, but they put on a pizza night, if that can’t fix it, you have to question the players.

Hawthorn is the club which has shown the most early interest in Mabior Chol ahead of North Melbourne, Adelaide and Brisbane.
The Hawks are desperate to find another key position forward who can play ruck after the departure of Jacob Koschitzke to Richmond.
Chol is due around $425,000 a season for two more years but given the interest clubs might have to offer him three or even four seasons to secure his services.
Adelaide will likely find the price too high and the Roos’ interest is so far modest.

Adelaide and Melbourne will be keen to secure another top 10 pick if the Suns end up trading pick 4 to the Western Bulldogs.
There is even a scenario where the Demons could end up with three picks within the first 13.
At this stage North Melbourne’s suite of end-of-first-round picks will still not be enough to see them secure pick 4 from the Suns.
The Dogs are offering picks 10, 17 and a future first-rounder — and would likely secure a third-rounder back from the Suns — which adds up to around 3500 draft points if the Dogs finished eighth next year.
Even if the Roos offered up their current pick 14 and two of those end-of-first-round picks their trade package would only come up to 3000 points.
And securing pick 10 from the Dogs — instead of the Roos pick 14 — would be much more advantageous.
Both the Crows and Demons have multiple second-rounders and one of that pair could trade them to the Suns for pick 10.
So the Suns get more points and one of Adelaide — currently with pick 9 — or Melbourne — currently with the Dockers’ 5 and 13 _ get the Suns pick 10.
Adelaide has picks 21 and 24 to the Demons’ 25 and 33, so the Crows are in the box seat.
But if the Demons found a way to sweeten that deal their draft hand could be five, 10 and 13.

Gee there is some really bad reporting happening..I mean a total lack of consideration to what they write:

Hawthorn is the club which has shown the most early interest in Mabior Chol ahead of North Melbourne, Adelaide and Brisbane.

The Hawks are desperate to find another key position forward who can play ruck after the departure of Jacob Koschitzke to Richmond.

Chol is due around $425,000 a season for two more years but given the interest clubs might have to offer him three or even four seasons to secure his services.

Adelaide will likely find the price too high and the Roos’ interest is so far modest.

But while Chol’s efforts can fluctuate midgame he did kick 44 goals in 2022.

He would likely be available for a future second-rounder given the Suns have solved their cap issues but would get his deal off their books.

Love to know how he arrived at the big font part

From what I hear we did the same as Port did. We said - it’s your choice, there’s no guarantee you’ll be in the firsts, go away and think about it. Book decided to go, Sloane decided to stay.

No we didn’t, we never said anything if the dirt to Sloane. Unless you’re stating he flat out lied when being interviewed.

Yes but why is it that Geelong come out and say they will trade Ratagulea to another club if they don’t get a future 1st for him, and the media all agree, and we say nothing about McAdam and the media says future 3rd sounds about right.
I much prefer McAdam as a player to Ratagalua and would love to see us at least trying to control the narrative around him.

The only narrative that matters is at the trade table.

Gee there is some really bad reporting happening..I mean a total lack of consideration to what they write:

But while Chol’s efforts can fluctuate midgame he did kick 44 goals in 2022.

He would likely be available for a future second-rounder given the Suns have solved their cap issues but would get his deal off their books.

Love to know how he arrived at the big font part
Reporters write what they’re told to write. Might be by the manager. Might be by Gold Coast. Might be by hawthorn.

They’re just cucks. Absolutely spineless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back