Rumour 2023 Rumours and Speculation (Rumours total 33!, 1 BIG FISH ALERT last October 4th) (7 confirmed! 11 Busted!)

Will Clayton Oliver join the Adelaide Crows?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if mentioned, been lots of posts I haven't been able to catch up - but a guy at works reckons Oliver got an infection after giving himself a dodgy tattoo on his foot which was half the reason he was out for so long and when Melbourne told him to pull his finger or ship out he's said 'ok seeya'

Just what I was told - 🤷
His source is Tom Morris

This board reminds me a lonely guy who has just been hit up by a “Victorian secret model” on Tinder.

Sure it is most likely a catfish who will fleece us of our savings, but we are willing to forget that in the slight chance we could have a hot date with a beautiful woman who is contacting us because our picture of a slightly overweight middle-aged man is actually “her thing”.

Last edited:
This board reminds me a lonely guy who has just been hit up by a “Victorian secret model” on Tinder.

Sure it most likely a catfish who will fleece us of our savings, but we are willing to forget that in the slight chance we could have a hot date with a beautiful woman who is contacting us because our picture of a slightly overweight middle-aged man is actually “her thing”.
Speak for yourself!

Sure it most likely a catfish who will fleece us of our savings, but we are willing to forget that in the slight chance we could have a hot date with a beautiful woman who is contacting us because our picture of a slightly overweight middle-aged man is actually “her thing”.
Perfect analogy except I struggle to picture a Victoria Secrets model and Clayton Oliver in a comparison.

149dafbd91bdfce8f0e897e836b4e01f.jpg

Is this a quote from Oliver?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Noone has yet mentioned Roo and Goody being mates and business partners. I'm sure there has been chats, if this is actually a real thing.

Why would this help us?

If Goodwin wanted to turf Oliver are you suggesting he would bamboozle his good mate and business partner into taking him?

The last time this happened I almost prematurely named my son Jeremy Cameron.

I am not falling for this again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back