Rumour 2023 Rumours and Speculation (Rumours total 33!, 1 BIG FISH ALERT last October 4th) (7 confirmed! 11 Busted!)

Will Clayton Oliver join the Adelaide Crows?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just don’t think GC takes our F1 + out glut of seconds over WB’s 10 + 17 + F1

More likely we look at getting 10 from GC after a Dogs trade, then seeing if we can tempt Melb with 9 + 10 + F1 + McAdam
Why not? Our f1 likely better, and the actual number makes no difference, just the points.

On SM-F926B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Obviously haven't looked at his kicking efficiency you think?
Was he 4th worst in the league? Gawn 1st and Viney 8th or something??? it'd be like having three Rory Lairds streaming down at you, only worse.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I dont disagree but from a MFC perspective you should be finding the best counsellor in Australia to remedy any player fractures.

I just dont see how we trade him without receiving a substantial offer.
I agree..and if it would be a case of paying up big for the purchasing club. I would think our 9 + f1 + mcadam and a good 1st team player like milera for example might be around the mark

GC will look to ontrade 10 and 17 for even more points most likely, and higher picks will be more attractive as tradeable assets
But that's exactly what we are offering, pretty much as many points as they need. It's not like they need so many points, either, they just need enough not to go into deficit. And we are taking a player off their list in Burgess, which helps.

On SM-F926B using BigFooty.com mobile app

dc96666b905240092e3b8cf0fae2ee8b.jpg

Damian Barrett is an absolute *******.

Talk of Clarry being linked to Adelaide, Barrett "Adelaide have Pick 9 and I don't seem them having the capital to trade to get the deal done", Phil Davis brings up Geelong, Barrett "Geelong have Pick 7, that's a good starting point".

What an idiot, aside from the fact that there's not a huge difference between 7 and 9, Geelong have also traded away their 2nd and 3rd round picks so they can't trade Pick 7 anyway.
"Adelaide have Pick 9 and I don't seem them having the capital to trade to get the deal done"

Port didnt have enough for a contracted JHF either who was a no.1 pick. He didn't seem to give a f!@k about that.

I couldn't believe the roos actually accepted the offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back