2nds 2024 Adelaide Crows SANFL thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I can't believe the change in our SANFL game plan today!
For the rest of the year, Bearded Clam and I have had to put up with the oppo gaily kicking to each other through our "guarding of space", until their next goal, then repeat.

Today, however, we have given them zero space right across the ground and have immediately tackled them, removing their composure. Then, it is us cutting through them with long, precise passes, until we goal. Halleluja!

He's been very good. Calm, hitting targets and setting up the rebound well. We've had them a few times on the overlap and a couple started with Brodie.
Going at 68.8%DE and only 3 of his possessions have been contested, the best part of his game has been his intercepting (getting to the right spots) not his kicking.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Going at 68.8%DE and only 3 of his possessions have been contested, the best part of his game has been his intercepting (getting to the right spots) not his kicking.

I’m at the game, his run and carry + penetrating kicks have been his best assets, he’s also sitting further up the pitch so is providing a bit more of an offensive option too. He’s had a great game to the eye

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

2nds 2024 Adelaide Crows SANFL thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back