2nds 2024 Adelaide Crows SANFL thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Curtin’s had 4 touches as a full time mid in nearly a half, honestly doesn’t ever look like getting near it at clearances. Obviously first game in there, but going to be a slow burn.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Curtin’s had 4 touches as a full time mid in nearly a half, honestly doesn’t ever look like getting near it at clearances. Obviously first game in there, but going to be a slow burn.
suddenly at seven now. Had good moments and positions himself well, they'd better not give up on this already.

Full screen on the 60" OLED is pretty good.
As an interstate viewer we've come a long way. I remember as a kid in the mid 90s running a series of wires up and down the side of our house (we lived on top of a hill in suburban Melbourne) to pick up the 1395 frequency on the radio because it was the only way to hear Crows games live. (You'd be surprised how far the AM waves can carry if the weather is clear.)

Now I've got our reserves playing on a 27 inch monitor in 1080HD and I'm annoyed at the quality of the coverage!

Could have had 2 goals, but dropped a chest mark, and Murray did a terrible kick when he was alone in the square

Pathetic umpiring
Actually, the main takeaway from this match for me is that the umpiring has been pretty normal, i.e., nothing like the "normal SANFL" umpiring. They have had an enormous number of chances to give high frees to Centrals and refused to do so! Have they received counselling? ;) Even after they gave a holding free against Strachan, they evened it up by giving him one. Also, they have been very quick to give HTBs against Centrals. Amazing!

I have lost count of the number of times I expected the usual free against, with nothing given.

Remove this Banner Ad

2nds 2024 Adelaide Crows SANFL thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back