2nds 2024 Adelaide Crows SANFL thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I’d love to see them give Jones a decent run as a inside mid and see if he can bring some pace and hardness around the middle.

I think he’s being clearly surpassed by other outside options and he needs to find another role.
Has done alright today

Get the feeling some of you guys don't watch crows SANFL games that often. The umpiring is always this bad😂😂😞
Yeah, I always complain about it though...

Might be an Auskicker who accidentally took the field.
I especially liked it when he got the turnover and broke away from direction of play with 2 teammates clear in front of him, and decided to bounce after 3 steps and got caught htb...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It was interesting watching the Geelong Collingwood game sand the degree to which they tap and knock on rather than taking possession. If Murray had just tapped it forward before insteaad of attempting an low percentage mark, we wouldve been in to attack.

Yep, you’ll see all the best teams do it, Geelong, Collingwood, Melbourne. Watching us makes me think we’re still being coached from the 80’s and told to take possession in every instance. We lack modern or forward thinking in our technique

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Starting to get a bit concerned with Charlie Edwards, whilst I realise he's not getting great service from our ruckman who has been obliterated by Harry Boyd he just doesn't seem to be able to inject himself into the play at all. I realise he's a 1st year player that hadn't had a lot of exposure to top level footy before we drafted him and he was always going to be a slow burn but geez I want to see a bit more than his current output.

He was BOG last week against the 2nd ranked side and reigning premier, so that's plainly not true.
yes clearly i was 100% serious that ned mchenry wouldnt get a single touch at an sanfl reserves side.

Starting to get a bit concerned with Charlie Edwards, whilst I realise he's not getting great service from our ruckman who has been obliterated by Harry Boyd he just doesn't seem to be able to inject himself into the play at all. I realise he's a 1st year player that hadn't had a lot of exposure to top level footy before we drafted him and he was always going to be a slow burn but geez I want to see a bit more than his current output.

Yep, concerning there isn’t at least that effort there from a 1st round draft pick, but you’re right as a big bodied type might just be a bit more slow burn than most. Keeping in mind obviously that last year the majority of draftees weren’t playing against grown men.
Oscar Ryan looking the better prospect at the moment?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

2nds 2024 Adelaide Crows SANFL thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back