Preview 2024 AFL Season, Round 19: St.Kilda vs WCE, Sat 20th of July 1:45pm AEST, Marvel Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

I find it funny how most on here are always defending our young players when they hit a rough patch (most recently Collard), yet everyone is all in on hating Allison (despite him also being a kid).

Pretty harsh for someone who hasn’t even debuted yet, and is touted as one of our hardest trainers. Give him a go FFS, the season is shot anyway, what is there to lose from it.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Here we go again, bring out the hate word, are you fecking serious

I have never seen Allison play (perhaps snippets a practice game)..so can I ask this of this fine forum.?

Could Allison - in his own humble way - become a Mason Cox of sorts?
To answer you in a nice way , let's just so no fecking chance

Back in Australia for 2 live games. Don't really mind if we lose to WCE but would love to beat Ess, even if it costs us one spot in draft. With 2 Saturday games, when are StK likely to train in between? Thanks
StJHD,

Welcome back..........for the Sat games........training is normally on the Tuesday and Thursday.

It's normally billed as a 10.30/10.45 start.....but they were out at 10.15 last Thursday and 10 am today.

If I hear any days/times.....I'll post it on the pregame thread for that week.

Give Allison another week in the Magoo's. If he bangs in a couple of goals, and backs his game from last week up, then bring him in.
Give Membrey another week. He doesn't offer much but he is the wise one of the forward line, and he at least moves about a bit. If he's properly knackered then off to Sandy to finish up the season.
Bring in all the kids, rest who we can. There's nothing left to salvage of the season, so let's just go for the picks. Couldn't care less about winning or losing at this stage.
Looking more forward to seeing who stays or goes.
Bring on the trade wars and draft hand.
Woohoo, toot toot.
trainwreck GIF

If not Ross, which other full time mids do we have? Especially if Dow doesn't pass the fitness test.

Hugo, Hugo, Hugo.

Give Hotton more mid minutes with Sandy.

I think Ross’s role for rest of the year will be around supporting and mentoring younger mids with Sandy, whether that’s Hotton or Hugo or Hall if Windy and Pou return by seasons end.

Agree, however, depth is running thinner by the week which is pretty scarce even with a full squad.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

StJHD,

Welcome back..........for the Sat games........training is normally on the Tuesday and Thursday.

It's normally billed as a 10.30/10.45 start.....but they were out at 10.15 last Thursday and 10 am today.

If I hear any days/times.....I'll post it on the pregame thread for that week.
Legendary, thanks.

Thinking about this game puts me in a coma.

It's like having to kiss your aunt with the moustache at a family gathering. You know the one.... she plants it right on the lips. Walking up to her as she's smiling with those yellow teeth is how I feel getting closer to this game

yuuuck

Thinking about this game puts me in a coma.

It's like having to kiss your aunt with the moustache at a family gathering. You know the one.... she plants it right on the lips. Walking up to her as she's smiling with those yellow teeth is how I feel getting closer to this game

yuuuck
Yeah, it is definitely a low point, but we’ll pick up next week- if we win there will be some player to laud, if we lose, we can roll with the gallows humour some of us fans of a certain age sought refuge and comfort in once upon a time.

B Wilkie Howard Webster

HB NWM Battle Sinclair

C Wood Steele Hill

HF Higgins Sharman Wilson

F Butler Caminiti Allison

Foll Marshall Clark Owens

Int Jones Schoenmaker Dow Byrnes

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview 2024 AFL Season, Round 19: St.Kilda vs WCE, Sat 20th of July 1:45pm AEST, Marvel Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Back