Rumour 2024 Hypothetical trade and FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Freo lose players annually.

But Young is a pipe dream.
No way can Young love the coach. He spends more time on the bench than any other quality player at Freo. He could be pried away for that exact reason alone. Happy for someone to crunch the numbers on time spent on the ground at Fremantle. He is always around 75% game time which I find bewildering for a player of his quality! Couldn’t hurt to throw a big fat contract his way and bring him back to Victoria.

My confidence in Smith coming was based off the notion that it was basically done to us in the previous off season and the confidence of those ITK.

It’s clear Smith is talking to Cats and they are feeling very confident. It no longer feels like due diligence from Smith’s perspective, it seems he is genuinely considering Geelong, and if that’s the case, not sure if we get it done.

Battle and Perryman are solid targets for us but I really hope we double down and do what we can for Baz because he really would change us. Our midfield still hasn’t got that next level of x-factor and is fragile without Day.

My confidence in Smith coming was based off the notion that it was basically done to us in the previous off season and the confidence of those ITK.

It’s clear Smith is talking to Cats and they are feeling very confident. It no longer feels like due diligence from Smith’s perspective, it seems he is genuinely considering Geelong, and if that’s the case, not sure if we get it done.

Battle and Perryman are solid targets for us but I really hope we double down and do what we can for Baz because he really would change us. Our midfield still hasn’t got that next level of x-factor and is fragile without Day.
Media keep saying the Cats are "in the box seat"..whatever that means.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mods can you clean this thread up, this isn’t a discussion as to where we’ll play games the next 5 years!
Posting “mods” in a thread doesn’t mean we will see it. We don’t read every thread(Eldo hates this thread, for example 😂).

Strapping Young Lad get this thread in order! Sick of click the “trade” thread and reading about where some home games might be played.
This is much better, I can at least see that I’ve been tagged in here for whatever reason, but the best thing to do is to “report” the post so that all of the Mods get an alert and see there is something to sort out. ✅

Please make Hayden Young an offer he can't refuse. Would be exactly what we need.

Excellent news
I think I remember Daniel Hoyne from Champion Data talking about him a few weeks ago saying he was a below average player. We need to only pick up above average players to keep getting better.

Rumour 2024 Hypothetical trade and FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back