Rumour 2024 Hypothetical trade and FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

A genuine Full Back is a necessary cog. If not him then who?

Of course he can. Where do you get this stuff?

At West Coast. I probably should have worded that a little more carefully.

At this point in their rebuild they don't NEED a 29 year old key defender like a contending team (us) would. Much like how we didn't need Titch and O'Meara at that point within ours.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What about Lobb? He's been immense down back for the Doggies since making the switch. Any chance of prising big Lobb loose?

Bill Murray GIF by Groundhog Day

What about Lobb? He's been immense down back for the Doggies since making the switch. Any chance of prising big Lobb loose?
He has had a good 6 week patch , but a flighty inconsistent career.
I'm going to defer to the large sample size rather then the sugar hit change of position .

Do not need or want him

alright alright no Lobb love. Looks like the consensus is Barrass or bust until McCabe bursts onto the scene. Hopefully he doesnt drain too many draft picks

alright alright no Lobb love. Looks like the consensus is Barrass or bust until McCabe bursts onto the scene. Hopefully he doesnt drain too many draft picks
I think the problem is that Rory Lobb is even older and even less proven. He's been okay in defence this year but being 32 next year it doesn't exactly scream successful long term move.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour 2024 Hypothetical trade and FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back