Rumour 2024 Hypothetical trade and FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

This is how I picture him leaving their BnF last night

View attachment 2115584
More like..

Sad Matthew Mcconaughey GIF by Legendary Entertainment

His leaving post below is epic as good as
Our socials have been this is next level and would be a great addition! Forget football mate there is a career here!

"Wait a second, he delisted me. I'll take these, they look expensive" :D

“BuT hE hAS a cONtRact sO wE wILl jUsT kEEp hIm” (every west coast fan when demanding two firsts and Sam Mitchell in a trade).

Two good clubs, deal will be done straight away. Any arguing amongst fans is a waste of time, hopefully it doesn’t kick off on here again.

I’d love another marking target in front of the ball, hopefully that’s our hidden trick for the trade period. Jake Riccardi changed his mind yet?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I understand Sic is a superstar defender - one of the best in the comp.
But how amazing would it be if Barrass and Battle could free him up to play forward for us?

I understand Sic is a superstar defender - one of the best in the comp.
But how amazing would it be if Barrass and Battle could free him up to play forward for us?
Half forward would be a dream.
60m bombs for goal. Teams wouldn't be able to set up deep though as they'd risk him pinpointing a lead with ease

Think we are missing another A grade midfielder. I think we have/ or will strengthen our backline with Barrass, Battle being added to Impey, Hardwick, Sicily, Scrim and Frost, Weddle. With Blank and Sering in the sidelines, and hopefully an emerging McCabe.

Think our forward line next year is capable of kicking a winning score with Chol, Dear, Ginnivan, Watson, Bruest, Gunston, a hopefully fully fit Lewis in the back end and Skaife having potential.

It’s the middle I think we should be focused on, hopefully we trade our 2025 first round pick, to try and get a reasonable perspective first round pick this year.

Probably doesn’t happen now we have committed to Barass and Battle but SDK would be worth looking at..
On the outer at the Cats.. seems odd, as he has shown he can perform at a very high level..Bet the Blues are in his ear.. and Saints will have a look..

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Henry keeping him out. No chance they'll trade him unfortunately

Think we are missing another A grade midfielder. I think we have/ or will strengthen our backline with Barrass, Battle being added to Impey, Hardwick, Sicily, Scrim and Frost, Weddle. With Blank and Sering in the sidelines, and hopefully an emerging McCabe.

Think our forward line next year is capable of kicking a winning score with Chol, Dear, Ginnivan, Watson, Bruest, Gunston, a hopefully fully fit Lewis in the back end and Skaife having potential.

It’s the middle I think we should be focused on, hopefully we trade our 2025 first round pick, to try and get a reasonable perspective first round pick this year.

Rayner FA next year. I reckon Sam could get the best out of him..

Rayner FA next year. I reckon Sam could get the best out of him..
Don't start throwing names out there, it triggers the mindless kneejerk auto-responses from the nuffs.

I actually don't think we are short in the midfield, especially if Weds moves in there like I think he could and should now we (hopefully) get Barrass and Battle. A midfield of Nuke, Day, Worps, Nash, Weds, plus MacKenzie and Ward, C-Mac and Moorey pinch-hitting through there, etc etc, is formidable.

Of course, that's not to say if something comes up I'd say no....

I actually reckon Rayner would be excellent.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour 2024 Hypothetical trade and FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back