Rumour 2024 Hypothetical trade and FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Freo very keen on Jai in his draft year, maybe just to please Caleb. If they are keen still, would take O’driscoll of their hands.
Prefer to keep Jai and give him a preseason as a forward under the tutelage of Gunner

Any players from the eagles that we may want them to throw in to the Barrass deal coming back?
Eg Coby burgiel is from Gippsland and went pick 29 two years ago hasn’t done much due to injury. But had express pace and good skills as a junior.

Only player Eagles would be willing to give up that we may be interested in would be Maric. But I'm not sure we need him with another preseason into Scaife

mmm, I think Scaife needs to drop a few kg to be more agile. Real Callow areas in the agility stakes for mine

He looked alright to me with his first few games. Offers a lot more than Callow even with his current agility. May have been carrying a niggle.

Either way, plenty of players have carved out careers with below average agility. Ben Brown says Hi.

I’d be going for Erasmus
Hasn't had a kick all year.

I was all for drafting him once it was clear we weren't getting Finn Callaghan, but he doesn't seem to have developed much at all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hasn't got the best associates off field. Been hanging around a boxing gym where plenty of undesirable types frequent and he legitimately has a horrible attitude/work rate.

Very good 22yo key forwards don't get shopped for no reason unfortunately.
Plus they'd want 3 x firsts.

Hasn't got the best associates off field. Been hanging around a boxing gym where plenty of undesirable types frequent and he legitimately has a horrible attitude/work rate.

I’d take him every day of the week and twice on Sunday and if it meant we got him I would let his new boxing friends run security for the club

He would thrive in our culture

So tomorrow's expected announcements:

Perryman ---->PAFC?
Bazza -------->GFC?

Shame about Baz, I was convinced he was coming to us but that was early in the season when our mids weren't exactly killing it.

<-------19 years :oops:

That's a hard pass for me, way too many red flags in the above.

It's not like he is a Buddy level talent that would make you take a punt with all that going on in his life.

That's a hard pass for me, way too many red flags in the above.

It's not like he is a Buddy level talent that would make you take a punt with all that going on in his life.
And on that - you can say a lot about Bud but he was one of the hardest trainers at the club.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour 2024 Hypothetical trade and FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back