Rumour 2024 Hypothetical trade and FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Just hear me out! A stop gap style 1 year contract offer to Tom Hawkins to fill the role until Lewis is back and ready.

At the same time we get payback over those bloody cats for stealing Isaac Smith. We also get Hawk Hawkins!

Time for bed grandpa

Premierships are the ultimate goal for players and fans but money is the ultimate success for a business. So just because a club may be lacking in premiership flags doesn’t mean they are not a successful business/club! Anyway stupid thing to be arguing about in this thread so I’ll leave it there! 👍
Clubs are businesses but not like private business

They are effectively a collective of members and exist only to win premierships not participation awards

The only thing they have to ensure from a business pov is not succumb to debt, and provide resources to achieve success

I would rather be like hawthorn and win a premiership or 2 or 3 every decade than be like the Adelaide crows who are much stronger financially yet still fail to deliver.

Go hawks and let’s break the drought and win it next year

Clubs are businesses but not like private business

They are effectively a collective of members and exist only to win premierships not participation awards

The only thing they have to ensure from a business pov is not succumb to debt, and provide resources to achieve success

I would rather be like hawthorn and win a premiership or 2 or 3 every decade than be like the Adelaide crows who are much stronger financially yet still fail to deliver.

Go hawks and let’s break the drought and win it next year
Bad example. The Crows are not financially stronger than Hawthorn - in fact they are not even in the top 4 clubs in the league (unlike Hawthorn)

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour 2024 Hypothetical trade and FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back