Injury 2024 Injury Updates Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Thats a real shame, so sad. I must admit though, that this week, as apposed to the last time, it was a genuine hard hit to the back of the head with Georgiades leaping into him with his knee. probably would have concussed most player out there tonight!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thats a real shame, so sad. I must admit though, that this week, as apposed to the last time, it was a genuine hard hit to the back of the head with Georgiades leaping into him with his knee. probably would have concussed most player out there tonight!
Was more than that unfortunately. Hawks players targeted him. Watch when Toddy actually tackled Hardwick over boundary line and Hardwick moves and lays on his head area. That's one example. Hawk players targeted port players a lot funny enough.

Yeah I've lost a lot of respect for Amon. His deliberate bump on wines after ball was out of bounds.. you could see it on wines face that he was disappointed with Amon. Wines is pretty fair player overall so for Amon to do that was silly.
And also Impey feigning injured head. Pathetic.

He is no chance. SPP was running laps too?
Yeah but SPP has been out 6 months and is building his fitness base up. There is zero point in Todd running at this point if he was either still suffering symptoms or didnt think he was a chance. Whether we would pick him or not is a separate question, however its pleasing to see he is out there so soon after another head injury.

Remove this Banner Ad

Injury 2024 Injury Updates Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back