List Mgmt. 2024 List Mismanagement and Trading Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Jones more a development issue I think

Gallucci and particularly McAsey also duds yes, but reckon Ned in hindsight was the one who showed the least genuine AFL traits as a junior, out of our top picks
Jones was the worst pick in the history of the world. I still shudder when I recall it. He was the only player in the top 20 of a great draft that I desperately didn’t want us to take, and when I heard them call his name I honestly couldn’t believe it for a while. I totally lost any ability to trust Hamish in his role after that, and hearing him justifying the pick by saying “he’s a cracking lad from a good family” just made it exponentially worse.

Jones was the worst pick in the history of the world. I still shudder when I recall it. He was the only player in the top 20 of a great draft that I desperately didn’t want us to take, and when I heard them call his name I honestly couldn’t believe it for a while. I totally lost any ability to trust Hamish in his role after that, and hearing him justifying the pick by saying “he’s a cracking lad from a good family” just made it exponentially worse.
Hamish seems to have a real bias towards Tasmanians and vertically challenged footballers.

I know that’s a recurring joke, but Siggins, Greenwood and Jones are the only Tas players we’ve drafted during his tenure, I’m pretty sure

Rowey made the claim to him that he loves drafting Tasmanians, and he denied it claiming he had drafted more Sandringham Dragon players than Tasmanians. They presumably are the likes of Nankervis, Worrell, Edwards, and McAsey.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would be outright I would have thought

The number 1 prospect is South Australia and we definitely get pick 1
Many are touted as number 1 this early and it changes as we go along

Jagga Smith was a standout number 1 , then Draper for a minute then Lalor

No we would want something back

Would be outright I would have thought

The number 1 prospect is South Australia and we definitely get pick 1
And give up the chance on this years no 1 SA prospect in a better draft, don’t think we’d do that without something coming back this year as well.

And give up the chance on this years no 1 SA prospect in a better draft, don’t think we’d do that without something coming back this year as well.
6 ( after they get it from GC) + F1 for our 4 anf F1. I'd probably fold for a later top 10 pick in this draft if we ended up with Richmonds F1 which is every chance to be pick 1

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Mismanagement and Trading Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back