List Mgmt. 2024 List Mismanagement and Trading Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Buff, who needs buff. These days I go twice a week just to keep the body moving and to retain some fexability and muscle strength. No point in trying to be a racehorse. I would simply kill myself trying 🤣

Im finding now in my mid 40s I am fatiguing quicker and require a longer break between intense cycling sessions. So now I make sure I have a couple of recovery rides mixed with some moderate intensity as well. My goal is to change my whole body shape and thin down to remove how top heavy I am. All about hitting older age with a healthier and thinner body so I have less stress on my back and heart etc, while keeping fit and eating somewhat healthy. I figure cycling is one of the best activities due to the lack of stress on joints.

ROB has sucked for the last 3 years and been dropped for the last 2. Taking a developing ruckman 6 years would have seen him in a position to challenge ROB in the last 2 years.

What does that have to do with not selecting a ruckman 5 years prior?

Of course there was a need.

Scorpus perhaps you can spell that out to him as he has me on ignore

There was zero need.

In 2016 we had the future 2017 All Australian ruckman who had just turned 29 and the heir apparent in Reilly O'Brien who won a B&F in 2020.

Why use more resources? If it goes pear shaped - you bloody trade for a cheap ruckman which as shown by all other clubs (including our own) over the the past 10 years is easy to do.

Suggesting we should have taken a ruckman in 2016 is idiotic.

What does that have to do with not selecting a ruckman 5 years prior?

There was zero need.

In 2016 we had the future 2017 All Australian ruckman who had just turned 29 and the heir apparent in Reilly O'Brien who won a B&F in 2020.

Why use more resources? If it goes pear shaped - you bloody trade for a cheap ruckman which as shown by all other clubs (including our own) over the the past 10 years is easy to do.

Suggesting we should have taken a ruckman in 2016 is idiotic.

we had opportunities to perhaps seek a project ruckman is the argument. Hamill on the rookie list last year should have been a project ruckmans spot tbh

we had opportunities to perhaps seek a project ruckman is the argument. Hamill on the rookie list last year should have been a project ruckmans spot tbh

Yeah - I would have been fine grabbing one. I am also fine going into the season with ROB/Strawnie/Toby Murray.

If it goes pear shaped - pick up the best VFL/SANFL ruckman during the midseason draft.

We will need to address the ruck situation this year anyway with all of 3 of our ruckman out of contract at the end of the year.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Mismanagement and Trading Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back