2024 Membership Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone else unable to access their mobile membership ahead of tomorrow’s game? Attempting to load it in the app just brings up a message saying “ticket already used”. Have encountered similar issues on three occasions already this season, it’s honestly a complete cluster**** 😢

Anyone else unable to access their mobile membership ahead of tomorrow’s game? Attempting to load it in the app just brings up a message saying “ticket already used”. Have encountered similar issues on three occasions already this season, it’s honestly a complete cluster**** 😢
Yea my membership isnt even bringing up my barcode, when loading my membership it shows up as no tickets available

I hope it's resolved for you all this morning. My entire career I'm a technologist, but I'm also someone who believes you use it where it makes sense. We opted in for the cards each year to avoid the ongoing epic fails of Ticketmaster and the AFL.

Does anyone know if just using the moving barcode ticket from the mobile membership on the app will work instead of adding it to your wallet?
The ticket is there in the app but I am having issues trying to add it to my wallet.

It’ll work

The only reason they recommend adding it to your wallet is due to the potential for the app “to go slow” if there’s an overload on the network at the time of trying to access it via the app

Thanks for that.
Is the phone reception at the ground still terrible?

It was better last match I went to - Bulldogs… I was able to use my phone without too many issues throughout the day

I’m guessing it’ll be a pretty busy match tomorrow, but unless you’re planning on rocking up 10 minutes before first bounce, I’d like to think you’ll be ok

So sorry if this isn’t the right place but just wondering when there is expected to be a large crowd at KP and we get emails asking any General Admission members to upgrade to guarantee admission but in our app we have the GA ticket with barcode asking us to add to digital wallet… do we need to upgrade or will barcode ticket guarantee entry?

The only reason tomorrow might be a sell out would be because of Hawkins and even that won’t see it be full.
You will be fine with your General admin ticket
So sorry if this isn’t the right place but just wondering when there is expected to be a large crowd at KP and we get emails asking any General Admission members to upgrade to guarantee admission but in our app we have the GA ticket with barcode asking us to add to digital wallet… do we need to upgrade or will barcode ticket guarantee entry?

Yep unless they say you MUST upgrade, you should get in.

There's usually plenty of room in standing, getting a seat you need to be earlier.

And as Commando says, get there early and you'll get in no worries

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

2024 Membership Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back