Centreline:Ollie HollandsPatrick CrippsBlake Acres
Half-forwards:Zac WilliamsCharlie CurnowAlex Cincotta
Forwards:Elijah HollandsHarry McKayMatthew Owies
Followers:Tom De KoningSam WalshMatthew Kennedy
Interchange from:Jordan BoydJack CarrollCorey Durdin
Lachie FogartyGeorge Hewett
Emergencies:Jaxon BinnsCaleb MarchbankJesse Motlop

I hope so...
Marchbank can spend a month in the ressies before returning. I understand he's rated highly internally but he shouldn't be an automatic selection. When was the last time he strung 5 very good games together?

On Pixel 7a using BigFooty.com mobile app
Marchbank and young were horrible today got beaten by a couple part time vfl players.

Essendon are pretenders as we all suspect and we should beat them. The last match between the two sides where they flogged us does bother me.

Either way, it is great to see Carlton Essendon games that are relevant again.

Things have gone well for us this round. Lets smash them and build some percentage. Here's a chance to get into the top 4.
Would have been nice if Geelong got beaten as we’d already be in there.

We are currently one of 3 teams on 32 points.

Port have the bye next week, and Geelong are unlikely to overcome the Swans at the SCG.

Therefore, if we can beat * we will be outright 2nd going into the bye.

This would be an incredible result given injuries and playing all the top teams.

Won't lie, I don't have a great feeling about this one

Neither do I. But that’s been the case for the last two weeks for me.

I think it’s going to be a frustrating arm wrestle. I can even see them getting the jump on us. Like they did with the Pies.

It’s going to finals like whatever the case.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

We are currently one of 3 teams on 32 points.

Port have the bye next week, and Geelong are unlikely to overcome the Swans at the SCG.

Therefore, if we can beat * we will be outright 2nd going into the bye.

This would be an incredible result given injuries and playing all the top teams.

So. No pressure then.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We just have to win the clearance and contest battle and pressure them into submission. We know we can do it and if we do we will win. It will be sweet if it happens. Overtake them on the ladder as well as a plant another seed of doubt in their minds. Wont stop the deluded ones from being deluded though.

Given our injury run, if we're sitting at 9-4 after next week we're sitting pretty.

Same game plan as usual dominate the between the arcs game and pressure every contest oh and kick straight. Cover Merrett and McGrath and you have 80% of their game plan neutralised. They wont give up so you have to smash a win out of them. They will bring in Goldstein for this one and try and smash TDK.

One dozen Grolsch in the bottle with the fancy stoppers fanks.
Geez I’ve spent over $500 on feeding you and that other fatty Osc1 . Bit rich mate.

Neither do I. But that’s been the case for the last two weeks for me.

I think it’s going to be a frustrating arm wrestle. I can even see them getting the jump on us. Like they did with the Pies.

It’s going to finals like whatever the case.

I dont

We will be reminding them and the rest of the competition just how shit those campaigners are

I wonder if we'd consider Marchbank for next week which would make for a better match up next week. Have noticed that Stringer is playing more midfield today as well.

Weitering to Wright
Gov to Jones
Marchbank to Langford
Kemp to Stringer
Couldn’t promote Marchbank on todays performance in VFL, trust Cowan to do a job for us on either Jones or Langford (if he plays)

Wonder if they will risk Cerra… 34 Days after the injured Hammy. Probably won’t with the bye to come. Will be a long time between games though I guess

Ben looked all at sea when the suns where getting quick and deep entries. We get on a roll, Charlie could have a lot of fun next Sunday night
Key was GC was kicking it in front of King into open space on the 'fat' side for him to run onto...B Mckay plays from behind and couldn't go with him.

Both Harry and Charlie are good at this. Need to avoid kicking it on their heads, that's where B Mckay is hard to beat.

Key was GC was kicking it in front of King into open space on the 'fat' side for him to run onto...B Mckay plays from behind and couldn't go with him.

Both Harry and Charlie are good at this. Need to avoid kicking it on their heads, that's where B Mckay is hard to beat.
Will Ben be playing on Harry? If I was * you'd surely put Ben on Charlie??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back