Half-backs:Adam SaadMitch McGovernNic Newman
Centreline:Ollie HollandsPatrick CrippsBlake Acres
Half-forwards:Zac WilliamsCharlie CurnowAlex Cincotta
Forwards:Elijah HollandsHarry McKayMatthew Owies
Followers:Tom De KoningSam WalshMatthew Kennedy
Interchange from:Jordan BoydJack CarrollCorey Durdin
Lachie FogartyGeorge Hewett
Emergencies:Jaxon BinnsCaleb MarchbankJesse Motlop

Any update on TDK? Originally looked like he hurt his wrist badly at the end of the game last night but then saw him looking ok during the team song, just wondering if he was all good or if they still waiting for an update

Cincotta to pummel Merrett into the dirt.

Other than that if you stop Stringer you stop the Dons, so many B graders on their squad it's a miracle they're where they are on the ladder. Softest draw I've ever seen.
I'd be sending Cincotta to Martin...he's the Butters equivalent that wins so much territory for them.

Let our mids go at it otherwise.

I can tell you something for nothing...
Durdin is barely vfl standard and has shown **** all...
Marchbank...liability...yes all the players love him and rate him but not needed currently
Motlop can spend another week or two in the vfl
I do genuinely appreciate you providing that free of charge. That sort of wisdom clearly would not come cheap.

Tip, hold off on the paid subscription service for the moment!

It is virtually impossible to clock 90k on a non public holiday. It has happened only twice in history- Carlton Essendon 2000 and Richmond Carlton round 1 2018.
Pre Public Holliday game, both clubs have huge followings and are both sitting up towards the top of the ladder, plus it’s by and far the biggest game we find ourselves in since the Elimination Final, and we hate each other’s guts…
Massive game, massive crowd i believe it will be 👍

Think if durdin wasn't so horrendously out of form and mots was fit Fanta would've had most of the season remembering how to play and building fitness in the 2s. Fact is he's just rusty. He's head and shoulders better than durds. I think he's just showing he has hardly played and even trained for 3 full years with injuries + covid etc.

Bit of patience I have a feeling he's going to destroy an opposition soon. Starting to see flashes. He looked a step better against port.
Totally agree, not overly alarmed or concerned with his output to date. It is clear he is building game on game. It would be stupid to interupt that by dropping him at this juncture.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah I think you're spot on.

I just disagree with the Pitto call when we face a dual ruck team. Keep TDK in... yeah we may lose a few more taps but we gain much more.
Need to protect him a bit. It's a long season. Don't want him limping to the line come finals. I am sold on the one ruck + Harry now, wasnt before. TDK looks to have taken that next step change up. No issues using Pitto intermittently though to give TDK some respite.

It is virtually impossible to clock 90k on a non public holiday. It has happened only twice in history- Carlton Essendon 2000 and Richmond Carlton round 1 2018.

Well, I’ll be one that’s pissed if they don’t all show up…didn’t get tickets as wasn’t sure what we were doing that weekend and just decided today we weren’t going anywhere.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Then great, it's a good 1st step in his return to seniors. He has to earn it though.
Has he played any footy since the practice match against the Dees? We brought Marchy in too soon twice. Once with no VFL games, then again after only one.
Unless it's a top tier player, we need to stop doing that, especially with blokes that are struggling to stay fit.

I’d go as far as saying Cottrell, Martin and even Cerra should all come back via the 2s. The latter 2 have barely played in the last 3 months. We need them able to contribute immediately at the level they can.

I do genuinely smile at how black and white the hatred is between us. It's a genuine enjoyment we get anytime you struggle, and I know that it is 100% reciprocated.

A strong Carlton and Essendon is healthy for the competition, regardless of wanting to see each other's failure.

We play a completely different style to any of the last 15 years I can remember. Our defensive game plan is quite strong, to the point where we're in basically every contest because of it (All bar one this year). It has, however, taken away slightly from our attacking (also known as "front/forward running" game) to the point where we can't bury anyone, or comprehensively put anyone away.

Should be a great game, and a great atmosphere. I fear you unfortunately match up with us quite well. Weitering will give Wright an absolute bath, with Langford by far and away our biggest asset up forward.

The McKay battle theoretically could be fun, although I can see Scott being a spoil-sport and putting our McKay on Curnow.

Pre Public Holliday game, both clubs have huge followings and are both sitting up towards the top of the ladder, plus it’s by and far the biggest game we find ourselves in since the Elimination Final, and we hate each other’s guts…
Massive game, massive crowd i believe it will be 👍
Still will be very difficult. The infamous last round game against Collingwood 2 years ago drew 88k even though the MCC claimed it was one of the busiest they've ever seen the MCC area outside of grand finals. There are too many corporate tickets that get left unused.

Still will be very difficult. The infamous last round game against Collingwood 2 years ago drew 88k even though the MCC claimed it was one of the busiest they've ever seen the MCC area outside of grand finals. There are too many corporate tickets that get left unused.
Yeah fair point, disappointing in that aspect, hopefully we can get over 90K and get the win 👍

Need to protect him a bit. It's a long season. Don't want him limping to the line come finals. I am sold on the one ruck + Harry now, wasnt before. TDK looks to have taken that next step change up. No issues using Pitto intermittently though to give TDK some respite.
yeah if TDK needs a rest or to be 'managed', fine play Pitto. But Pitto solo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back