Preview 2024 Rd 19 Carlton vs North Melbourne Sunday 21st July 4:40PM AEST @ Marvel Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope so. Durdin is a big unit, very good one on one and is calm and will help our structure. He will take the KPF. Not a star but a key part of a good structure

If Durdin can step up it will allow Weitering & McGovern more freedom to create run and that will make us so much better
My issue is less about Durdin playing and more I would have preferred Kemp over Marchbank if they were going to play the 3rd tall role. Regardless it won't be the difference between a win or loss. Hopefully Gov back next week

My issue is less about Durdin playing and more I would have preferred Kemp over Marchbank if they were going to play the 3rd tall role. Regardless it won't be the difference between a win or loss. Hopefully Gov back next week

I sort of understand the reasoning. Kemp has been struggling and Marchbank is fit so give him a run to see if he can step up.

I agree, we need McGovern back. Weitering & McGovern are vital.

Are there any women here? :straining:

Let's get behind Marchy.

Last week i had to watch Pitto take no marks and see our side run off its legs. I wished him well in the end and was only slightly wanting to kill MV.

Fast forward to this week and I've got to admit i'd all but given up on poor Marchy. He's been hit pillar to post. But like Pitto he has been given a chance to face the adversity of our supporters and the north players. It's a war out there...get behind him!

Marchy, I'm not religious but i'll be praying for you this weekend; well that and this OnlyFans model I like. Best of luck!
Im with you JOT. Let's support our guys, not tear them down like
Let's get behind Marchy.

Last week i had to watch Pitto take no marks and see our side run off its legs. I wished him well in the end and was only slightly wanting to kill MV.

Fast forward to this week and I've got to admit i'd all but given up on poor Marchy. He's been hit pillar to post. But like Pitto he has been given a chance to face the adversity of our supporters and the north players. It's a war out there...get behind him!

Marchy, I'm not religious but i'll be praying for you this weekend; well that and this OnlyFans model I like. Best of luck!
Let's support our guys, not tear them down like richmond supporters, when things aren't perfect
all aboard travel GIF

Looks like

B: Boyd Durdin Marchbank
HB: Newman Weitering Saad
C: Acres Cripps Ollie
HF: Elijah McKay Fogarty
F: Kennedy Curnow Motlop
Foll: TDK Hewett Walsh
Int: Cerra Cowan Owies Cottrell (Cuningham)

Decent side. Missing possibly McGovern Martin Kemp Williams (Silvagni Docherty) from best side IMO

Marchy is a Rolls-Royce when up and going, classy player, makes us better when he is fit and in the side.

Pile on and knocking a player that make us measurably better in September is poor form, and speaks to those at home on the couch without a read for the game.
Arghh the old when I disagree with others they know nothing about football insult.

If inform and fit I would have Marchbank in my best team.

But from ‘home on the couch’ last week my eyes saw a player keep falling over under no pressure. I actually felt sorry for him because I think he knows he is not quite ready for AFL.

Try to argue with opinion and or facts and not just put down of posters.

With Durdin and Marchbank confirmed why don't we bring in Lewis Young too so we can give the entire VFL backline a crack all at once?

VFL side is 19th on the ladder and #1 for points against.. what could possibly go wrong?

:$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$

With Durdin and Marchbank confirmed why don't we bring in Lewis Young too so we can give the entire VFL backline a crack all at once?

VFL side is 19th on the ladder and #1 for points against.. what could possibly go wrong?

We are completely ****ed.

Check post #632 above

I hope so. Durdin is a big unit, very good one on one and is calm and will help our structure. He will take the KPF. Not a star but a key part of a good structure

If Durdin can step up it will allow Weitering & McGovern more freedom to create run and that will make us so much better

I don’t see it at all with Durdin seems very slow and doesn’t seem to me to offer much at all BUT respect your opinion.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

:$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$

Durdin will miss hasn’t pulled up well.

sam durdin and marchbank, in the seniors together at last... of course not.

If Lewis Young plays Fred Fanning will be watching closely
Mate, surely you've got something mildly constructive to say. Stop being a ****ing prick for the sake of it.

I'm not L Young's biggest fan, but if he pulls on the guernsey I hope he does well and not talking about a goal kicking record being broken on him.
How has this place become more toxic as we've gotten better as a side?

Serious question. Since when?

Has played some decent football and had some good games but a Rolls Royce? He's 27 and played for nearly a decade and has played 63 games. Never top 10 in a B&F

He can panic and is a poor ball user and very poor one one one. For whatever reasons he has never really put a good block of football together

Sometimes I reckon we rate players higher the less they play
I'll take Weiters comments and thoughts on this one tbh, think he might have a greater understanding than us.

Why aren’t you coaching in the AFL then? You clearly know more than any of them
I don't have to be a coach, I have eyes and can see a bloke who's slower than treacle, makes constant mistakes with the ball, and gets on the pitch about once a year. Kemp is the future, we've gotta make tough list decisions if we're going to seriously contend.

If Lewis Young plays Fred Fanning will be watching closely

So is kemp getting a reprieve with no Durdin? Or does Young get a go. What could go wrong. lol.

Where is Young named as IN :think:

img_0882-jpeg.2051415

I don’t see it at all with Durdin seems very slow and doesn’t seem to me to offer much at all BUT respect your opinion.

We have Durdin/Young/Marchbank with major question marks beyond this year, we definitely need to find a key defender to support Weitering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back