Preview 2024 Rd 19 Carlton vs North Melbourne Sunday 21st July 4:40PM AEST @ Marvel Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope so. Durdin is a big unit, very good one on one and is calm and will help our structure. He will take the KPF. Not a star but a key part of a good structure

If Durdin can step up it will allow Weitering & McGovern more freedom to create run and that will make us so much better

Very happy he's been given an opportunity - that's all it takes sometimes.

He's a big lad, what just shy of 2m, so perfect for the 2m Peter types or resting rucks.

And from all reports his game went to another level when he left North for the SAFL...

And, let's not forget, he was rated very highly in his draft year. He's definitely not your lumbering big man type...

People have been saying forever we need to free Weiters up more...

Marchy is a Rolls-Royce when up and going, classy player, makes us better when he is fit and in the side.

Pile on and knocking a player that make us measurably better in September is poor form, and speaks to those at home on the couch without a read for the game.
Just have to put up with 5-6 below par performances before he gets up to speed.

The issue with that is that it's usually only 1 or 2 more games before he's injured again.

Don't think he's had a double digit run of games in his time with us. Maybe 1.

On SM-F946B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Where is Young named as IN :think:

img_0882-jpeg.2051415
They will be named. So a fine is coming. Durdin is no longer in and gets to be replaced. So does that mean fine??

Mate, surely you've got something mildly constructive to say. Stop being a ****ing prick for the sake of it.

I'm not L Young's biggest fan, but if he pulls on the guernsey I hope he does well and not talking about a goal kicking record being broken on him.
How has this place become more toxic as we've gotten better as a side?

On SM-F946B using BigFooty.com mobile app

I likey Sam Durdin

I also likey Kemp, but as a back pocket or spare - not defending Jesse ****ing Hogan hahahah

So we’ve got 2 games in 5 days on the hard deck, then the Pies the next Saturday, is 3 games in under a fortnight.

That’s a fair bit to manage at this stage of the year.

Hope the MC have got a strategy lined up.
Word I have on the strategy employed was to go easy (rest up) and lose to Giants and Bulldogs and then go all out rampage to win all H&A games then onto the premiership.

Happy to say we're well on track so far.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After this week he will be up to speed. We are not playing Brissy so let him get used to the pace against inferior opposition.

Correct on the Weits comment, there is a ‘trust’ there that he doesn’t have for Kemp, for obvious reasons…
Sorry, what obvious reasons would they be? Please explain

So we’ve got 2 games in 5 days on the hard deck, then the Pies the next Saturday, is 3 games in under a fortnight.

That’s a fair bit to manage at this stage of the year.

Hope the MC have got a strategy lined up.
Strategy should be don't flake off against North in the second quarter and try to have a good 8-10 goal lead by 3 quarter time so you can bench Cripps, Walsh, Harry etc for extended periods in the 4th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back