Preview 2024 Rd 20 Carlton vs Port Adelaide Friday 26th July 7:40PM AEST @ Marvel Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t worry I’ll be death riding Brisbane. But with Gold Coast season pretty much over. I wouldn’t be surprised they’ll roll over

Gold Coast are very much in the hunt with 9 wins in 12th place with 3 home games left and their two away games are West Coast and * at Marvel

So they could go 4-1 and get to 13 wins which should get them into 8th spot

Port and * will probably drop out of the 8 and taking their spots will be two of Bulldogs, Hawks and Suns. So plenty to plan for.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Shame about TDK. Could only miss one game if it's a minor with a bit of luck.

This is a huge game
TDK Acres Durdin Walsh McKay Kennedy all out or in doubt with injury. Bloody Hell

Hoping Boyd McGovern Williams available

What’s the issue with Acres, Walshy, Harry and Kenney?

Harry was cleared of any concussion issues and was fine overnight/this morning

This is a huge game

What’s the issue with Acres, Walshy, Harry and Kenney?

Harry was cleared of any concussion issues and was fine overnight/this morning
Acres minor corky
Walshy minor back knock
McKay fine
Kennedy no idea

EDIT:
First three play barring disaster
Kennedy no idea what the concern even was?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Think we'll keep the changes to the minimum.

Pittonet, McGovern, Boyd in.

Out TDK, Durdin, Cuningham out. Kemp may also come in if Kennedy doesn't come upand Binns for Acres.

Why does nobody want Carroll out? He was awful, he doesn’t work hard enough defensively yet

Amazing in attack but 17 touches, one clearance from 15 CBA’s is not good enough (again, yet - I like him)

Binns deserves a crack, even off of half back - Cerra looks out of sorts on half back

Why does nobody want Carroll out? He was awful, he doesn’t work hard enough defensively yet

Amazing in attack but 17 touches, one clearance from 15 CBA’s is not good enough (again, yet - I like him)

Binns deserves a crack, even off of half back - Cerra looks out of sorts on half back
Carroll gave us some drive from stoppages. Don't think he can be dropped especially with Walsh and Kennedy under injury clouds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back