Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Pedlar perhaps, but the word was he was going to be taken a couple of picks later by GWS. I think that got caught in a doco?

McHenry and Jones were about that mark - only a handful earlier than most were projecting, especially Jones.

McAsey was All Australian key position - again, roughly around the mark, though many had him later in the first.

Gallucci was captain of Vic Metro - that was his draft position.
Good memory re Pedlar. Rumoured both GWS and Freo were about to take him in the next few selections after us. GWS trade room with cameras showed Emma Quayle making a “ no way , you are kidding” type comment when we unexpectedly read out Luke’s name

McAsey was VIC metro MVP and both Cats and Tiges were rumoured to want to trade up to get him, that said, as soon as he arrived he never looked up to it

can we stop talking about all these SEXY ASSAULT rumours and talk about who's going to be Lairdy's best man following his engagement to Ell?
Nicks will be at the altar to give him away.

Was the Donald Trump of this board... & we know how divisive Trump is in terms or people either love him or hate him.

As I have said many times, if posters refrain from personal abuse, it's unlikely they will be regularly suspended.
Can't you make an argument on a footy thread without being political about it.
If you disagree with Sanders challenge him or ignore him. Simple. Opinions are still allowed.

Can't you make an argument on a footy thread without being political about it.
If you disagree with Sanders challenge him or ignore him. Simple. Opinions are still allowed.
He is more than welcome by me. I dont think anyone would genuinely want him gone. But maybe he needs to self reflect on some of the comments given by people on his posting since its not just one person. All I know is the posters who give honest abuse free debate generally do alright here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back