Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Under that disastrous coaching regime when the entire club was falling to pieces ??

Not too many players flourished.
He's never flourished in his 92 games. The best he's ever done is not look out of place and even that was temporary.

I can't tell you how depressing it is to see people making the same tired old excuses for Jones, or putting hopes on bloody Wayne Milera. Like what are we even doing here guys? Jesus christ.

He's never flourished in his 92 games. The best he's ever done is not look out of place and even that was temporary.

I can't tell you how depressing it is to see people making the same tired old excuses for Jones, or putting hopes on bloody Wayne Milera. Like what are we even doing here guys? Jesus christ.
I got so many thumbs downs for even suggesting we trade Milera this year for anything we can get.
Jones should be a delist and might be lucky get a DFA gig for a basket case come the end of his contract. But we will prob extend him

I got so many thumbs downs for even suggesting we trade Milera this year for anything we can get.
Thumbs down is a good thing depending on who is doing it.

I have nothing against Milera. I'm sure he's a good bloke and he's been super unlucky but there should be a time limit on people selling the rejuvenated player narrative. It gets irritating.

Yep.

I'd love to see Jones come good, Milera too but I'm at that stage of thinking if we cut both of them and paid them out it would mean little difference the teams output

[emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6]]" data-quote="Mr_Moogle" data-source="post: 0" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
I'm tired of these excuses for Jones. He's sucked arse under every coach he's ever had in the AFL.

Doesn’t have any footy iq Jones. That’s his biggest issue

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Doesn’t have any footy iq Jones. That’s his biggest issue

It's so glaring when you compare him to blokes like Soligo or Max.

I'll never forget that game where he slipped a tackle and the bloke got up and chased him down a second time because Jones had started jogging. I'd have asked him for a urine sample after the game.

It's so glaring when you compare him to blokes like Soligo or Max.

I'll never forget that game where he slipped a tackle and the bloke got up and chased him down a second time because Jones had started jogging. I'd have asked him for a urine sample after the game.

Unfortunately has no idea where anyone is on a footy field with zero peripheral vision

I’ve thought of making a recommended ignore list.

I didn’t report Sanders as I’ve had him on ignore for ages. So makes no difference to me if he’s banned or not 😝
I had him on ignore for ages, but then I got over myself, because as much as a pain in the ass he could be, he did have some reasonably salient points (at times). It’s when he - or anyone else - went the personal attack route that forced me to ignore him in the first place. But then I had too many on ignore, and I’d miss threads because they’d been started by people i had on ignore… and pages just made no sense at all! 🥴

I had him on ignore for ages, but then I got over myself, because as much as a pain in the ass he could be, he did have some reasonably salient points (at times). It’s when he - or anyone else - went the personal attack route that forced me to ignore him in the first place. But then I had too many on ignore, and I’d miss threads because they’d been started by people i had on ignore… and pages just made no sense at all! 🥴

I have never in my entire time had anyone on ignore. Even those ive had fights with. Why? because its better to have open debate then censor those we disagree with even when they abuse.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back