Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

I only have Alex and his aliases on ignore.

So myself, Froggy, Vader and Jenny have some excellent discussions - although I’m a little concerned Jen may be a Texas oil magnate.
Say what now?

I think Bo Allan also projects pretty well on that score, I think he may go higher than is being touted too, personally I'm more for an impact per possession type player than someone that picks up great numbers but with limited hurt factor. That's where I see our midfield's most need personally.
I don't disagree, but I think impact is achieved by having elite traits. The more elite traits the greater the impact.

Isn't Langford a replica of Curtin ?
That's why I would go with the other options available.
I like the idea of having a balanced midfield with different types of players going through there
And would prefer Smith over Draper because he has better disposal and IQ
Would love Langford and Smith/Draper but we won't have that luxury.

It's going to be Langford, I feel it in my bones, I reckon Hamish loves him as a player.

He'll also play alot next season if he does land with us.
I'm sure this will get thumbs downs from a few people that seem to have already made their mind up about him, but had a chat with my mate in recruiting last night about Langford.

After Draper, Langford is his favourite player in this draft. Compares him to Bont in terms of playing styles. Also, if he's bullying opponents at U18 level, shouldn't he be able to translate quicker to AFL level due to his strength and size? Recruiters are not worried at all about his ability to step up to AFL level, which is why you consistently see him in the top 3 of Cal's rankings over recent months.

I think Hamish will still take Draper if he's there at pick 4; otherwise, it will be Langford.

I like the idea of having a balanced midfield with different types of players going through there
Langford is 7cm shorter than Curtin, they are nothing alike other than being left footers

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We havent had a lot of luck with Stingrays in the past.

Such names as Hamill, Poholke, Handby, Gilligan and of course..... Lawrence Angwin.

The irony of this after the rest of us enduring page after page of off-topic drivel (from both sides) re Diddy et al.

Not to mention the seemingly never ending discussions re forums users, alternate accounts, ignore lists.
It's pretty clear the mods are on holiday and it's a free for all in here. When do we start posting images of our pets?

The irony of this after the rest of us enduring page after page of off-topic drivel (from both sides) re Diddy et al.

Not to mention the seemingly never ending discussions re forums users, alternate accounts, ignore lists.
Clearly you couldn't read the dripping sarcasm?

Sorry Jen my poor attempt at humour and the re-emergence of Alex and his many other “personalities” he was once upon a time also a Texan oil worker with a love of the Crows…

Play on
I'm so confused with all these so called "Alex" reincarnations... my recollection of Alex was that he had dreadful english and grammar even though he was "apparently" a teacher (back in the day when I took everyone at face value). Nobody has posted like him since. So I have no idea! lol

I suppose it depends on what you think our midfield mix is next year and beyond?

I think we will have a very different look to what we have endured the last few years.

I suppose it depends on what you think our midfield mix is next year and beyond?

I think we will have a very different look to what we have endured the last few years.
fingers-crossed.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back