Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

That's pretty much bang on I reckon, Draper but if not there Langford, the melts will come if we take Langford over Draper though. I'm fine with it, but others will be gathering pitch forks
If Langford is picked ahead of Draper at the Crows pick, Bigfooty will crash, dont expect to post for half an hour. :D

If Langford is our target wouldn't he be there a few picks later than 4? A trade back could be had surely.
Ironically the flavour of the day for the Blues at Pick 3 is now Langford. :drunk:

This will be some 3D chess happening at our pick 4 if we land who we want. :think:

Ironically the flavour of the day for the Blues at Pick 3 is now Langford. :drunk:

This will be some 3D chess happening at our pick 4 if we land who we want. :think:
I had the top 5 picks being Smith, Lalor, FOS, Draper, Tauro in any order. Langford at 3 would be interesting . Makes pick 4 more valuable to some you would think.

If Langford is our target wouldn't he be there a few picks later than 4? A trade back could be had surely.
That's no chance of happening, he wouldn't get past Melbourne if we went with someone else. The top 5 (excluding Ashcroft) will be out of Lalor, FOS, Draper, Langford and Smith, the chance of anyone else getting in there seems very slim at this stage. Recruiters seem quite set in stone on who the best 5 players are, it's just a matter of what order each of them are.

That's no chance of happening, he wouldn't get past Melbourne if we went with someone else. The top 5 (excluding Ashcroft) will be out of Lalor, FOS, Draper, Langford and Smith, the chance of anyone else getting in there seems very slim at this stage. Recruiters seem quite set in stone on who the best 5 players are, it's just a matter of what order each of them are.

I thought both North and Melb were both keen on Tauru?

I thought both North and Melb were both keen on Tauru?
They are, but it won't be with a top 5 pick given the quality depth of mids at the top. If North take him it means they split pick 2 and traded down; if Melbourne take him it would be with 9. Twomey absolutely loves him, but his very likely draft position is still 8-12.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back