Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

He was decent in 2023. Not a star, but a more than reliable contributor providing an attacking option from the wing.

I'm putting down his disappointing 2024 due to the lisfranc injury he copped at the end of last year which can be an absolute bitch to recover from. Petty had the same injury and his form suffered as a result too.

I wouldn't have Jones in the best 23 to begin with but, if he has a fit pre-season and can recapture that form, he'll be an added bonus like Milera could be.
Jones doesn’t have it. Others have passed him. Not best 22. Depth ar best until Tassie take him off our hands.

My main concern with Jagga is the number of stupid puns Dwayne would make every time he commentated our games.
Dwayne:

• This is "Satisfaction" by Jagga - not to be confused with that Rolling Stones song.
  • Front the paint.. it's Black! by The Stone
  • Start me Up! What a goal by Stoner boy.
  • Gimme Shelter it's raining goals by my boy Jagga
  • Brown Sugar! Baby!
  • Victorian boy back home, Jagga, Can't Always get what you want young fella - contracts a contract.

Last edited:
Dwayne:

• This is "Satisfaction" by Jagga - not to be confused with that Rolling Stones song.
  • Front the paint.. it's Black! by The Stone
  • Start me Up! What a goal by Stoner boy.
  • Gimme Shelter it's raining goals by my boy Jagga
  • Brown Sugar! Baby!
  • Victorian boy back home, Jagga, Can't Always get what you want young fella - contracts a contract.
There'd be numerous "moves like Jagger" remarks too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back