Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation (Rumours total 25, last 28th August)

Will we land a big fish?

• Yes

Votes: 36 17.8%
  • No

Votes: 166 82.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are we wanting to trade Pick 4? Still getting one of the gun mid prospects at 6 yes, but we're finally in that sweet spot where we can choose among a number of similarly-rated prospects. At pick 6, we probably won't be able to choose which of those gun mid prospects we want. Is Luko worth that?
Depends what else we could do with 4 and other picks to get 6, Luko and maybe that pick 11 as well for say Dodson

Would like him but that's a high draft pick. Ruckman have generally gone in the second round or lower in recent years. A few exceptions. Max Gawn was pick 34.
Look, I wouldn't be unhappy to get Dodson at 11. But the phantoms don't suggest he will go that high.

Got to make bang for your buck and I hope we don't have access to a top 4 pick for a very long time.
Have to get this one right, no trade backs.

Would like him but that's a high draft pick. Ruckman have generally gone in the second round or lower in recent years. A few exceptions. Max Gawn was pick 34.
Yeah true, although this lad is like a Brodie Grundy clone in that he can ruck but he is terrific around the ground. He would be a magnificent get for us if we could land him somehow after we take that top end mid we need

Would GC entertain this? out Luko and pick 11 for our F1 and melb 2nd?. We keep pick 4 and then get to go after Dodson as well...

Is it possible Petracca and Oliver don’t necessarily get along?

Would make sense with Petracca being a professional and Oliver playing on talent alone.

Maybe Petracca has told Melbourne it’s Oliver or me.
Or same issue as Petracca.

Melbourne injury management is terrible.

They let Petracca play on and caused more damage after match day cleared by Dr.

Rumour was Oliver wanted out after how poorly his injuries last year handled.

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Yeah true, although this lad is like a Brodie Grundy clone in that he can ruck but he is terrific around the ground. He would be a magnificent get for us if we could land him somehow after we take that top end mid we need

Would GC entertain this? out Luko and pick 11 for our F1 and melb 2nd?. We keep pick 4 and then get to go after Dodson as well...
No, I don't think GC would go for that.

Or same issue as Petracca.

Melbourne injury management is terrible.

They let Petracca play on and caused more damage after match day cleared by Dr.

Rumour was Oliver wanted out after how poorly his injuries last year handled.

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app
You'd think Oliver was on the move. Can he get fit again and motivated is the question.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reid will be a hero or forever villain if he messes this deal up with a bad trade.

The Advertiser may have stolen your idea. You should sue for plagiarism. ;)

1723516929357.png

Luko is on about $1m a year in his final two years at the Suns.

They should be giving us a 1st and Luko to take him off their books, Bowes style.

As I mentioned earlier on here, it will end up being a F2.
I rate him but at this time he is not a $1m man.

yeah i think it comes down to how much of his contract we take on. they have some serious players they're gonna need to pay well, and hardwick doesnt really **** with players like lukosius. if we take on his full salary i think a f2 or something is what we should hold firm on. he's a better footballer than bowes so i dont think gold coast would be sending anything along with him. question should be if the club truly believes they can unlock the obvious potential?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back