Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation (Rumours total 8, last 2nd July)

Will we land a big fish?

• Yes

Votes: 13 10.3%
  • No

Votes: 113 89.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

You want to trade a likely top-5 pick in 2025 for pick 10 in 2024? I'd want a lot better deal than that.
Bird in the hand is worth 2 in the bush..phillipou would be a nice get and he will develop imo into a quality big bodied mid. Our pick next year could be around 10 also so its an unknown

Rumour that Sam Berry has been approached by St Kilda and agreed terms. What would they offer?

Given it looks like Brouch's cards are marked either through form or injury - it's not the worst pick up for St Kilda... Rest of their inside midfield brigade is either no good or ageing...

They would probably start with an early 3rd round pick and we would want an early 2nd round pick, so somewhere in the middle...

Maybe so and good thinking
Saints I doubt would take pick 10 for Phillipou unless he makes it clear and certain he's had enough and wants out and even then I think Lyon wouldn't let him go in contract after speaking so glowingly of his future numerous times.

Saints I doubt would take pick 10 for Phillipou unless he makes it clear and certain he's had enough and wants out and even then I think Lyon wouldn't let him go in contract after speaking so glowingly of his future numerous times.

I don't buy the Vic media thing about all the players love playing for Ros$$ Lyin'.... A few will fall out of that tree at some stage you would think...

Maybe we wouod need to add a player like berry in if what dogs says above is on the money?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

how about we just avoid Philipou altogether? How about that?
If he became available we'd be absolute mugs to not seriously pursue him, enormous game in the VFL on the weekend, a midfielder/forward that can hit the scoreboard in bunches are worth their weight in gold. Kicked 2 goals along with 31 disposals (16 contested) 9 clearances 9 tackles 6 marks 7 score involvements against a Cats VFL team chocka block with AFL listed players.

It's funny how people can see good kids not get picked every week for us and get angry about it and then take someone not getting picked at another club at face value.View attachment 2036795

And recently just look at Flanders and E Hollands

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Phillipou… massively overrated..

Whats he done..

Those grifting saints flogs (another grifting Vicco team that should be wound up and their license given to a new NT team) will want our 2024 first plus soligo or rach for mattaes.

Faark that.. he’s barely worth an early second at this point.. so shite he cant even make the saints best 23 at the moment..

Clam is this a serious post? He’s in his second year at the age of 19 and the games I have watched he has an extremely high ceiling and would walk into our best 22 with ease.

Bird in the hand is worth 2 in the bush..phillipou would be a nice get and he will develop imo into a quality big bodied mid. Our pick next year could be around 10 also so its an unknown
Not for that price though.

... and it's unlikely that we'll have a top-10 pick next year. We're currently in a 2-steps backwards, 1-step forwards, part of the development curve.

Back