VFL 2024 Swans Reserves

Remove this Banner Ad

The commentators saying we give up leads in both VFL and AFL even though we are the best second half team in the AFL. Is she clueless
I think she has a point for the VFL team. Recency bias for the AFL team.

She is a Swans fan IIRC

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think she has a point for the VFL team. Recency bias for the AFL team.

She is a Swans fan IIRC
100% with the VFL side but i was more so saying with the AFL side that its completely baseless other than 1 game out of what 18 so far this year. We are usually the side catching teams not being caught

Great win. So many brilliant goals I don't envy whoever is charge of picking our Goal of the Week nomination.

Cleary & Ladhams were just brilliant.

Cleary might've just had his best game yet for us. Hard at the contest, extracted it exceptionally well a number of times, pushed back to help set up some rebounding plays in the back half then had some real composed, classy moments in the forward half. Everything we'd want to see from him, and against quality opposition.

Ladhams just looked fierce and as dynamic for a big man as I'd ever seen him, with some well-deserved scoreboard reward. I don't know we would've been as competitive against a stacked Southport midfield if it weren't for Ladhams' presence.

Hanily was very good, showed some real talent and a knack for finding and setting up goals.

Magor had one of his better games, making bold decisions and executing them well for the most part.

Green still looks awkward as you'd expect, but his competitiveness is so pleasing already.

Edwards also had one of his better games. Looked the part of that big, brutish, uncompromising defender who will bowl his opponent out of the way and then take a strong grab.

Kirk had his moments, Lloyd continues to impress, and Harrison had a really good debut I thought.

Two ball winning mids helps and some great goals.
8baae3c9f4c709f92c18ec546be3c2d6.jpg

Sent from my SM-G990E using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

VFL 2024 Swans Reserves

Remove this Banner Ad

Back