List Mgmt. 2024 Trade Thread - No.1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
With the Melbourne Union side shutting down I’d be interested to know if there was any actual interest from Melbaneites. Did any of you ever follow or go and watch???
I was never interested but a few of my mates are Union fans so we all went to the last home game. Reckon we should look at drafting Carter Gordon to replace our whole midfield.

With the Melbourne Union side shutting down I’d be interested to know if there was any actual interest from Melbaneites. Did any of you ever follow or go and watch???
There was a Melbourne union side??? o_O :confusedv1:

So basically Battle for Stengle?

Not sure how I feel about that.🤔
I'd say Ross wants goal kickers and is confident he can patch up the backline through system and method and players like Adam Tomlinson. Do I like Stengle? Yes. Would he improve our forward line? Yes. Should we break the bank? Technically we're not, just shifting the money from the backline (Battle) to the forward line (Stengle).

After all of that though, I'm still not sure how I feel about it.

Has he had more mid experience than Josh Battle? I can't remember ever posting something on here so easy to understand and having so many different people misunderstand it in 18 years on the site.

Geeze mate, if you’re going to compare a small sample size across both Battle and Owens, I really think you’re scraping the barrel.

Surely there’s more prevailing issues, I think both hardly play in the middle for the most part, but power to you if you want to debate who has more mid experience

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well the Stengle offers sound like end of round 1.

So in a hypothetical event we get band 1 for Battle.

I wonder if we can send the crows second rounder and some change to the cats.
Can you acquire an unrestricted free agent by trade? Didn't know that

I’d be offering a second round selection for Nick Coffield from Footscray. Could be anything if his arms and legs stay on for a whole season.
Plays basketball and barracked for the Saints for 5 years from 2017-2022. What's not to like?

Sanders will be a better player than most of this year's crop most likely. He was a top pick. That's not topping up. He's just being a moron for the sake of it. Going full Plugger66.

He’s just having a bit of fun with your recent catastrophising of everything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nope, but i like Union better than League.

Neither have made $1 from me though.

I'd say Ross wants goal kickers and is confident he can patch up the backline through system and method and players like Adam Tomlinson. Do I like Stengle? Yes. Would he improve our forward line? Yes. Should we break the bank? Technically we're not, just shifting the money from the backline (Battle) to the forward line (Stengle).

After all of that though, I'm still not sure how I feel about it.

Bit of Trivia, Tyson is related to Nasiah's stepdad Terry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back