List Mgmt. 2024 Trade Thread - No.3

Remove this Banner Ad

Tom Morris is a mad Bulldogs supporter who just reported the Bulldogs are chasing Matt Kennedy from Carlton. Is it any wonder they want a ridiculous pick from us they want to pass it off to Carlton. Dan Hannebury is good on radio but gees Morris is a spanker!
He's a Dees supporter.

Tom Morris is a mad Bulldogs supporter who just reported the Bulldogs are chasing Matt Kennedy from Carlton. Is it any wonder they want a ridiculous pick from us they want to pass it off to Carlton. Dan Hannebury is good on radio but gees Morris is a spanker, is it any wonder Luke Beveridge wanted to knock his head off.
Muckraking Trash was a good one

I’ve seemingly missed the news on coach rivers, who is he? Our new forwards coach? Or is Harvey still forwards, and rivers mids?

Head - Lyon
Director - Bolton?
Development - Carroll, Hayes?
Forwards - Harvey?
Mids - Rivers?
Def - Enright
2nds - Goddard

Any others in mind?

Maybe think outside the box a bit. Jackson Callow that was at the Hawks now at Norwood. Otherwise maybe get Trout's boy Cluery for a year or two until we can develop one.

This guy is ex Brisbane also going well in the SANFL

KP forward but can play both ends. Most contested marks in the SANFL. Huge kick on both feet, a bit lacking in agility though.

I’ve seemingly missed the news on coach rivers, who is he? Our new forwards coach? Or is Harvey still forwards, and rivers mids?

Head - Lyon
Director - Bolton?
Forwards - Harvey?
Mids - Rivers?
Def - Enright
2nds - Goddard
Jared Rivers, former Melbourne player. Will be our backline coach. Enright probably director of coaching or senior assistant. He’s being set up to be a senior coach in a couple of years. Wonder where there might be a vacancy for him?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Head - Lyon
Director - Bolton?
Forwards - Harvey?
Mids - Rivers?
Def - Enright
2nds - Goddard
Is there a reason Harvs doesn't coach midfield?
As one of the greatest of all time, you'd think that would be his area.

A poor kick is a poor kick no matter where it is on the field.

Everyone is entitled to a few shockers, but if we are making moves so we can spend our second rounder on Brodie Kemp, I don't find it to be good business.

We've gone from hopeful of getting pick 3 to Brodie Kemp for 27 & change. Forgive me for being just a little bit hesitant in this present moment..
Some of the most reliable kicks out of defence can be terrible shots at goal. I remember Dempster being tried as a forward a couple of games and he lead and marked very well but couldn't convert.

Conversely, Taranto is a bog average field kick but super reliable in front of goals.

They're two different skill sets.

Some of the most reliable kicks out of defence can be terrible shots at goal. I remember Dempster being tried as a forward a couple of games and he lead and marked very well but couldn't convert.

Conversely, Taranto is a bog average field kick but super reliable in front of goals.

They're two different skill sets.
I don’t ever remember Dempsters kicking, be that field or goal kicking to be more than serviceable

Do you think mate?

I dunno. I’m underwhelmed everyone I see him play.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He isn’t a key back and that’s the role he has primarily played.

In the Battle role. Like Sean Dempster.

I think it will be a winner
Very true but would want to pay GOP value not a premium on potential.
As long as it’s cheap 😉

Can someone mock up a 3-way trade with Bulldogs, Carlton and St Kilda

I'm assuming it's like this

St Kilda get: Macrae, Kemp
Carlton get: 32, 45
Bulldogs get: Matt Kennedy

+ 47 for Soldo and I think we have had a decent trade period

Head - Lyon
Director - Bolton?
Forwards - Harvey?
Mids - Rivers?
Def - Enright
2nds - Goddard
Please can someone take the forward line off Harvey. Our set up this year was deplorable.

I would be putting Enright there personally with Rivers taking over the backs. Enright must be on a succession path for Ross in a couple of years time - especially with the Cats likely sniffing around post Scott.

Would be nice to have some stability and smoother coaching transitions rather than the abrupt sackings and overhauls we are famous for.

15 pages since I last checked. 😱
Anything at all interesting for us?
Just heard on the radio that Brendan Bolton is joining our coaching panel.
( hope we didn’t pay with Pick 7…these days you never know 🙄)

Can someone mock up a 3-way trade with Bulldogs, Carlton and St Kilda

I'm assuming it's like this

St Kilda get: Macrae, Kemp
Carlton get: 32, 45
Bulldogs get: Matt Kennedy
I'd rather rely on our McLennan types than give up any good draft picks. We picked up Garcia and Ari with picks in the 50's and 60's so imagine what we could do with pick #32 !

Don't really understand all of these new age titles like Director of coaching, RTB already talks as if that's his role
I don't want RL answering to anybody over coaching matter except the board who decide whether to keep him on or not.

RL isn't the sort of guy who responds well to micromanaging. You either trust him to run the show or not.

Despite his lack of ultimate success, I still believe he's our best shot at a premiership and I don't want to see us undermining him.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Trade Thread - No.3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back