List Mgmt. 2024 Trade Thread - No.3

Remove this Banner Ad

Just went onto the dogs board. These lovely chaps are talking about how they would rather keep macrae than get Kennedy, totally disregarding the fact that macrae himself requested a trade to us. Also they are saying that Bailey smith is lying about his mental health issues and can ‘get ****ed’. You’d think they’d learn after Tom Boyd. Horrible bunch
Yep.
Would rather be the club that reluctantly lets its well-loved, long-standing player a la Membrey go as the best thing for him than hang onto a player who wants out for spite.

That’s the difference between class and sheer bloody-minded bullheadedness ( pun intended.)

Kane Cornes' looks like when you randomise settings on a custom player in FIFA 2006. He got that PS2 graphics about his face

His brother Chad is literally the chad of his family, poor old Kane inherited the ugly Punch and Judy style head of his old man.

Like his old man he has a great head for radio and he has the gift of the gab with an ability to shit stir people with his hot takes.

Pick 17 for Smith is probably a bit unders, but not by much.

Is absolutely dining off 2 good games in a finals series 3 years ago. Has been ordinary since, and comes with a lot of risk.

Could easily chuck it all in within a few years. Not to mention comes across as an absolute flog.

Take 17 and move on ffs.
They want overs for everyone to try and prove to Geelong their balls when bigger when in reality, all they are doing is holding everyone up with their pettiness.

I can understand the holdup for wanting something with 17 for Smith but dont hold up everyone else while you do that.

Is absolutely dining off 2 good games in a finals series 3 years ago. Has been ordinary since, and comes with a lot of risk.

Could easily chuck it all in within a few years. Not to mention comes across as an absolute flog.

Take 17 and move on ffs.
Yeah but you know if it was us after him it'd be 2 x first rounders. Split the difference 17 + F2

Apparently supposed to help prevent prostate cancer as it flushes the prostatic system of toxins / cancer causing viruses that may build up if you stop pleasuring yourself

I have to go for a Biopsy, so hopefully all the good work will not have been wasted.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

**** Cancer.

Good to hear you got on top of it early Verdun. I best get the government shit on a stick pack out and get serious.

I wonder if Sydney and Doggies are waiting to see what the other get from North / Saints and use it as a benchmark for their own trades.

Blah Blah Blah Reaction GIF

Take 17 and move on ffs.

I actually think it's unders by a pretty considerable margin. Dogs are in a tough spot. They're not getting what he's worth, but the other option is to let him walk for nothing. Either way, people won't be happy. Not being happy and having something is better than not being happy and having nothing.

Take 17 and move on ffs.

They insist on winning every single deal.. narrow minded way of thinking from them sometimes it’s best to just do it and move on

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Trade Thread - No.3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back