List Mgmt. 2024 Trade Thread - No.3

Remove this Banner Ad

He's a GOP but with age on his side. I'd be keen if he was cheap but would prefer others if they want anything substantial.
Ross has a history of turning GOPs with similar traits into very decent B22 players.

I can promise you the one to win the game against us and give us pick 5 & 6 was a poor kick.
Yes indeed, it was a poor kick, but how is his field kicking? I dont know, however I do know Lyon hates poor field kicking so I would assume he is ok down back.

Oh and his kick didn't cost them the game, it was the poor defence in the last minute of the game and Higgins kicking the miracle.

He's a GOP but with age on his side. I'd be keen if he was cheap but would prefer others if they want anything substantial.
You've nailed it. The cost is everything in this scenario. IF HE WAS CHEAP, I have no interest in overpaying. Lewis Young and Kennedy told to look elsewhere, but Saints have to pony up because Kemp is contracted... that's what annoys me.

The 20s will have some amazing players in there this year, need to see the end results, but I don't want our last open draft pick to be pick 8.

Is he a poor kick, a poor kick at goal or a poor field kick? I haven't seen this reported. Lyon doesn't have poor kicks in his team.
He's inconsistent and lacks penetration with his kicking but he's not hopeless and has definitely improved. You can see that he lacks confidence with his short kicking where he often resorts to an awkward side-footing style or gets under the ball.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Let's not forget in between the Kemp miss and the Snags, um, snag, Pou had the chance to win the game from a set shot directly in front which of course he missed. 💩
Ahh yes obviously Pou is a poor kick - delist.

I’m assuming North will be campaigners and won’t give it.

I have no idea honestly.

My mail is that Carlton is going to try and get Petracca with pick 3 :drunk: so you know how well I’m going.

If I was Melbourne I would do that.

Picks 3, 5 and 9.

Carlton would be mad to do that. No draft capital for 2 years and no youth coming through.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes indeed, it was a poor kick, but how is his field kicking? I dont know, however I do know Lyon hates poor field kicking so I would assume he is ok down back.

Oh and his kick didn't cost them the game, it was the poor defence in the last minute of the game and Higgins kicking the miracle.

That goal would've put them 2 goals up, game over.

I'm not completely against getting him, you've blown the poor kick thing out of proportion - my only memory of him was he was highly touted man child playing again weaklings in the U18s. Did his knee and suddenly Carlton got the next Cripps as a slider. Fast forward and he spuds that kick for goal. I've not paid attention to him in between.

I don't want to pay anything of value for him, it's that simple. My anguish would be over the cost, not necessarily the pickup.

Tom Morris is a Bulldogs (correction Melbourne) supporter who just reported the Bulldogs are chasing Matt Kennedy from Carlton. Is it any wonder they want a ridiculous pick from us they want to pass it off to Carlton. Dan Hannebury is good on radio but gees Morris is a spanker, is it any wonder Luke Beveridge wanted to knock his head off.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Trade Thread - No.3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back