List Mgmt. 2024 Trade Thread - No.3

Remove this Banner Ad

Probably Morris reading Bigfooty again lol

Anyways I took a look at some player agencies and I’m pretty certain this was the bloke SOS was with

Unsure which players he manages however.

View attachment 2142590

He's mentioned in this article. I can't access it though.

He's mentioned in this article. I can't access it though.
Mark “Maxy” Kleiman also joined Kapital Sports Group from TLA a couple of years ago.

And they manage….

Brodie Kemp

Let’s trade Steele for P9
you're getting Silly

GT said were need to be in the premiership business and Grundy didn't win Sydney a Premiership so I think if we trade 7 to Sydney for Grundy, we'd be good to go.

but he also said to throw the kids to the wolves because there aren't any wolves left and you don't need experience for the kids also they got in Hammil and Gherig to help the kids

so now I'm lost, what was my point again?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

you're getting Silly

GT said were need to be in the premiership business and Grundy didn't win Sydney a Premiership so I think if we trade 7 to Sydney for Grundy, we'd be good to go.

but he also said to throw the kids to the wolves because there aren't any wolves left and you don't need experience for the kids also they got in Hammil and Gherig to help the kids

so now I'm lost, what was my point again?
Dunno.

But yeah. I’m bored too.
Trade period needs shortening by 9 days.

An untried player is only untried until they're not. Heath will be fine. He’s already a Darcy Fort level of player, only 10 years younger.

and Fort was the premiership ruckman this year.

Luckily we have Neale, Ashcroft, Dunkley and McCluggage to rove to the opposition.

So if we swapped our second rounder for a second and third from Brisbane, then we're about to trade for someone at a club that needs points to bid.

So is that Kemp or Kennedy (or both)?

I reckon they pay a whole lot of trainee journos $$$ to read the BF page of every club.

Good detective work by the way.
Interested to find out who he manages.
Just taking a further look at their website. Some of the agencies clients I can see that have been mentioned either in here or the media

Dan Rioli
Caleb Daniel
Miles Bergman

So if we swapped our second rounder for a second and third from Brisbane, then we're about to trade for someone at a club that needs points to bid.

So is that Kemp or Kennedy (or both)?

I'd take both (over Macrae)

So is it right to say that after the usual bluster of our beloved forum that we end up trading out 27 to get 32 to give to the Doggies for Macrae and have two picks in the 40s to cover our NGA kids that people will bid on?

Doesn't strike me as having a much luck as we would hope?
Am I missing anything?

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Trade Thread - No.3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back