List Mgmt. 2024 Trade Thread - No.3

Remove this Banner Ad

Bit early to be dismissing it, for all we know a couple of players might have done blackface or gone full ******.

They're the faces of a large organisation, they may have acted our of line. As far as I'm aware, no player has been suspended for a mad Monday dress up so we're likely in unprecedented territory.

The only clue we have to go by is that the theme was celebrity couples.

My money is either on Chris Brown and Rihanna or Diddy and Bieber.
Were there any dwarves in attendance?

Happy to pass on him.

He’s very average.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don’t agree that he’s average I think he’s 21 and has shown plenty and would be a really good battle replacement

But we’d have to pay well overs to get him and I don’t think that’s worth it

Macrae is so underrated on this board, we are going to love him in the RW&B(lack).

I don't think the cost will be worth it for Kemp, but if we get 7 years in Battles role for him then we won't remember that it was a 2nd and not a 3rd

Ruck situation is probably poor, I'd grab Pruess for nothing but would rather we throw Hammer or Heath in the deepend than overpay for anyone.

I'd love Brayshaw and LDU but TDK could be the biggest piece to our puzzle next year.

Tigers picks do sound exciting, but we've been trumped all trade period, so I'd assume it will happen again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Macrae is so underrated on this board, we are going to love him in the RW&B(lack).

I don't think the cost will be worth it for Kemp, but if we get 7 years in Battles role for him then we won't remember that it was a 2nd and not a 3rd

Ruck situation is probably poor, I'd grab Pruess for nothing but would rather we throw Hammer or Heath in the deepend than overpay for anyone.

I'd love Brayshaw and LDU but TDK could be the biggest piece to our puzzle next year.

Tigers picks do sound exciting, but we've been trumped all trade period, so I'd assume it will happen again.

I don't know if he's underrated, i rate him, but i don't like giving good draft picks for him, because in a few years he'll be gone, where a good draft choice might give you 15.

Trade gets done pretty simply imo

Carlton get: 32, 45
Bulldogs get: Matt Kennedy
St Kilda get: Brodie Kemp, Jack Macrae

If it's anything more than the above then just leave it.
carlton norf dogs plan suggested-pick 25 daniel kennedy,think i read it on the newly created kemp thread on main board

I reckon he'll be a whipping boy tbh. He won't be the difference between our midfield being competitive or not and a lot of people will be frustrated he isn't the player he was 3 years ago.

He's only appealing because we have absolutely no midfield and Howe don't have any kids he'll hold back (hopefully we'll have a few more next month).

The way I see it is that he'll be a downgrade on 2023 Crouch but will help stem the bleeding from losing the midfield battle.

He's not worth 800k so we shouldn't be getting him unless it's for relatively little draft capital.

I'm hoping we get him for the two picks in the 40s, hope we hang on to 32.

Just went back and watched the last 2 minutes of that glorious win against the Blues.

With finals on the line 2 absolutely colossal chokes from Kemp that should have cost his team finals.

First drops an absolute sitter. Sure, the free was there but should have clunked what was a very simple mark with almost no contact.

Then proceeds to spray it straight right from 20 metres. Yuk.

Absolutely went to water under pressure. I don't care if it is a small sample size.

No chokers thanks, Blues can keep him.

Just went back and watched the last 2 minutes of that glorious win against the Blues.

With finals on the line 2 absolutely colossal chokes from Kemp that should have cost his team finals.

First drops an absolute sitter. Sure, the free was there but should have clunked what was a very simple mark with almost no contact.

Absolutely went to water under pressure. I don't care if it is a small sample size.

worth two first rounders apparently

Sounds like he cost us pick 5 & 6...pick 85 it is then. It'll come in to fifty someting.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Trade Thread - No.3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back