List Mgmt. 2024 Trade Thread - No.3

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m with the AFL on this. There’s having a laugh for Mad Monday and there’s taking it to far. Just look at Toby Greene’s costume below. Distasteful.
IMG_0231.jpeg

So what does the last day of trading look like from a Saints point of view?
Holding Hold The Line GIF

Will Port do Bergman and Soldo for Paton, Hotton and Seb Ross? Can have Bonner back as well if they chuck in pick 50
Then you’ll really see the “Volkano” erupt!
Was less than impressed (understandably) to put it mildly about the Houston trade.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Basically some precious cupcake took offence to a costume, from what I gather.
Bit early to be dismissing it, for all we know a couple of players might have done blackface or gone full ******.

They're the faces of a large organisation, they may have acted our of line. As far as I'm aware, no player has been suspended for a mad Monday dress up so we're likely in unprecedented territory.

The only clue we have to go by is that the theme was celebrity couples.

My money is either on Chris Brown and Rihanna or Diddy and Bieber.

Sam Power is going to have a busy day tomorrow, he shouldn't bother turning up next year until the the last day! What a campaigner he wants more than pick #25 for Daniels and wont pay out anything decent for Kennedy. If we arent talking to them it because of Power's past dealings.

Richmond can get F1st picks traded for anything up to about p25 this year. I'm not sure they'll be handing ove the premo cuts very willingly.
They won’t be getting F1s for p25 on their own.

They will need to move some of those teen picks

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Trade Thread - No.3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back