List Mgmt. 2024 Trade Thread - No.3

Remove this Banner Ad

How so? The Carlton poster has hardly come on here in a friendly manner, then starts telling people off.
He's been fine.

The hostility some people have on this site to oppo supporters is a bit childish.

I mean feel free to throw shit if you want, but it just looks silly. It's just a game.

He's been fine.

The hostility some people have on this site to oppo supporters is a bit childish.

I mean feel free to throw shit if you want, but it just looks silly. It's just a game.
Sorry mate you're right. Let's have a serious discussion about how we can use pick 8 to secure Brodie Kent.

Yeah who want the abysmal spud? Not us

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

He's not an abysmal spud, but he's hardly a quality key back. It'd be like us getting bent out of shape over someone showing interest in Paton. He might come in and even play alright, but it will largely be because of the class around him. Same way Arie came in this year and showed a bit in a few games, he didn't have to do the heavy lifting really. But Kemp is never gonna be your main tall down back, or if he is, you're gonna end up frustrated. Like his game against us.

Carlton fans cop a brown paper bag comment on an oppo board and get offended lol. Insufferable fan base off the back of a couple of years of mild success. I miss the days of the ineffectual Marc Murphy Blues, the attitude was still there but they were objectively shit lol.
Old captain cuck himself. How's the missus?

iK823cd.gif

Denan kemp is basically Michael firrito without a massive chin, Carlton will buckle for a pick in the 80s

I know I am a foreigner on your board but this response to a well mannered reasonable discussion is embarrasing to say the least.
you are a visitor, but the nonsense on your board re:kemp and our club is worse

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For absolutely no reason, its feels like time for the annual reminder that Carlton are clearly the least successful club post-2000. Only team other than Fold Coast not to make a Grand Final this century, and a W/L on par with the worst teams in history:

Fitzroy (1979 - 1996): 156 wins, 236 losses, 39% winning percentage, 3 wooden spoons
St.Kilda (1975 - 1992): 122 wins, 269 losses, 31% winning percentage, 7 wooden spoons
Carlton (2002 – 2019): 128 wins, 259 losses, 32% winning percentage, 5 wooden spoons

Also hi to all our new visitors. Like many of us and 95% of your list, you probably weren't alive to actually see a successful Carlton side either

Last edited:
Denan kemp is basically Michael firrito without a massive chin, Carlton will buckle for a pick in the 80s
Too much, pick in the 80's and they can pay his salary for however long we need him.
Total loser. No good absolutely choked and almost cost the brown baggers a finals spot. Has the mentality more suited to Carlton losers.
Remember their faces?

I'm quietly hoping for this. Some of the ammo phantom drafts recently are a bit disturbing.

North are in a quandary. They need a tall (Tauru) but pick 2 seems a significant reach. They will want to split the pick and get him with the first of those split picks.

That pick cannot be more than 6 otherwise they risk losing their man.

The problem for North comes if they think it is possible picks 3, 4 or 5 could wnab Tauru. Then North have to keep 2 and use the pick on him.

Carlton is the wildcard. It’s believe they have targeted a mid (FOS) but what if Tigers take that player with 1 or 2?

It’s also been reported that Blues love Tauru? Would Blues reach for him at 3? It’s that uncertainty that may worry North about splitting pick 2.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stavro#4 is that guy on a pub crawl. Goes hard on the shots at the first place and is flying high by the second. Suddenly starts to get weary by the third and in between the third and fourth pub stops in an alley way to take a leak and pisses on a sleeping homeless Carlton supporter without realising. Cops see it and lock him up for the rest of the night but we all know he'll have a hell of a story to tell us tomorrow.

North are in a quandary. They need a tall (Tauru) but pick 2 seems a significant reach. They will want to split the pick and get him with the first of those split picks.

That pick cannot be more than 6 otherwise they risk losing their man.

The problem for North comes if they think it is possible picks 3, 4 or 5 could wnab Tauru. Then North have to keep 2 and use the pick on him.

Carlton is the wildcard. It’s believe they have targeted a mid (FOS) but what if Tigers take that player with 1 or 2?

It’s also been reported that Blues love Tauru? Would Blues reach for him at 3? It’s that uncertainty that may worry North about splitting pick 2.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't put that much stock in club X wants player Y. I also think Melbourne probably get a mid.
I'd think Norff probably now sit tight and keep their ear to the ground until draft night and we'll do similar.
We actually have a really good hand ATM and it wouldn't bother me one bit if we did nothing else. Ideally would still want Lobster and a Ruckman though.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Trade Thread - No.3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back