List Mgmt. 2024 Trade Thread - No.3

Remove this Banner Ad

Will Ferrell Anchorman GIF by AOK

“I think Cornes just killed a guy…”

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kane should just change his name to Karen
He’s right who dresses up. What was that show the recruit or something like that. I remember mason cox saying we don’t do that shit where I come from when for some reason the boys were frocking up, dame straight you don’t.

So in addition to playing dress ups they were very offensive as well, yeah that’s what I want my players doing after going out in straight sets.

I reckon there will be a three way trade involving us, Dogs and Blues. Kemp, Macrae and Kennedy all involved

give 32 and 45/47 for cray and kemp and let them sort out the other stuff between themselves

This is where it will go i reckon.
Mixing up other elements makes it easy for power to save face to hide the fact that they stonewalled, then caved.

And Barrett looks like a pinup boy for a peado forum on the dark web.
Damien Barrett looks like the kid who was always getting bullied at school. He is a runt of the litter type.

It's not a surprise that he's chosen the job he has, nor his "expertise" in spewing his vituperative rubbish. A paraphilia of auto eroticism would not surprise.

Lowest of the low in a field that is stacked with fierce competition in that category.

Last edited:
Damien Barrett looks like the kid who was always getting bullied at school. He is a runt of the litter type.

It's not a surprise that he's chosen the job he has, nor his "expertise" in spewing his vituperative rubbish. A paraphilia of Auto eroticism would not surprise.

Lowest of the low in a field that is stacked with fierce competition in that category.
He looks like he was designed before VGA monitors came out.

Paul Connors looks like a Christopher Pyne - Steve Price love child. Jesus wept at that thought.

He would sleep upside down in cupboard and catch fire if he crossed onto consecrated ground..

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Trade Thread - No.3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back