Player Watch #9: Luke Davies-Uniacke [Part II] - [C7/J.Ralph] LDU declares he wants to be a NM player for life; inspired by Larkey/Sheez/Jy signing - pay the man

Remove this Banner Ad

Great news but has he re-signed? Contracts not a contract until it is signed. He's suggesting he won't sign until next year. Come on mate - put your signature on the doc now. Otherwise it won't stop the door knockers a knocking and the rumours surfacing.

Great news but has he re-signed? Contracts not a contract until it is signed. He's suggesting he won't sign until next year. Come on mate - put your signature on the doc now. Otherwise it won't stop the door knockers a knocking and the rumours surfacing.
I reckon it gets done over the break as he'll want to end the speculation to start next year without all the talk.

He’s already contracted. Club and his management will be working on it as we speak.
Stress less gogokangaranger, it’ll get done

He’s already contracted. Club and his management will be working on it as we speak.
Stress less gogokangaranger, it’ll get done
Not stressed at all - but until he signs an extension it's still an open book.

Not stressed at all - but until he signs an extension it's still an open book.
Nah. It’s as good as done.
Duck Dynasty GIF by DefyTV

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m sitting in the Emergency ward at the Austin hospital after crashing my bicycle this afternoon . I’ve had an x ray and been told I have dislocated my shoulder feeling very sad for myself. My daughter tells me Georgie boy is out of the bulldogs game. Feeling more miserable so I go to big footy to get the news on George and bingo I check the LDU thread and hear this awesome news. It’s cartwheels along Burgundy Street Heidelberg and all the way home. So excited by this, thanks Lukey your loyalty will be repaid in Brownlows and Premiership medallions👍

Last edited:

You’re right it isn’t signed. But providing the shit doesn’t hit the fan with the teams performance, I think we’ve learnt enough about the blokes character to take him at his word.

Thanks Debbie Downer. He says he will. He will.

Luke Davies-Uniacke – 100 games

The 135th player to play 100 games for the North Melbourne Football Club
Played: 99 Won: 19 Drawn: 1 Lost: 79

Game 1 – Round 1, 2018 v Gold Coast (Cazalys Stadium). Gold Coast 7.13-55 d. North Melbourne 5.9-39
Game 50 – Round 23, 2021 v Adelaide (Adelaide Oval). Adelaide 13.20-98 d. North Melbourne 8.6-54

Disposals
Game High: 38 (Round 21, 2021 v Richmond)
Season High: 522 (2022)

Kicks
Game High: 22 (Round 17, 2022 v Collingwood)
Season High: 267 (2022)

Handballs
Game High:21 (Round 15, 2024 v Melbourne)
Season High: 255 (2022)

Marks
Game High: 10 (Round 18, 2023 v Hawthorn)
Season High: 97 (2021)

Goals: 37 Behinds: 34

Brownlow Medal Games
Round 12, 2020 v Brisbane Lions – 1 vote
Round 18, 2020 v West Coast – 1 vote
Round 15, 2021 v Gold Coast – 1 vote
Round 21, 2021 v Richmond – 3 votes
Round 17, 2022 v Collingwood – 3 votes
Round 18, 2022 v Richmond – 1 vote
Round 19, 2022 v Hawthorn – 1 vote
Round 22, 2022 v Adelaide – 3 votes
Round 1, 2023 v West Coast – 3 votes
Round 2, 2023 v Fremantle – 3 votes
Round 19, 2023 v St.Kilda – 3 votes
Round 20, 2023 v West Coast – 2 votes
Round 22, 2023 v Essendon – 2 votes

Finals:
Nil

Most Consecutive Games: 21 (Round 4, 2022 v Sydney to Round 2, 2023 v Fremantle)

Has played 99 of 142 games since debut

Honours

2022 – North Melbourne Brownlow Best – 8 votes
2023 – North Melbourne Brownlow Best – 13 votes
More three vote games than one vote games.

With the way he’s going and the midfield coming together around him, could still become the best player in the comp. Just for a brief period before the warlord takes over 😉

yes he can but i feel he will eventually become like the crawford type player who will guide the youngster batch to the ultimate glory as opposed to everyone's expetaction of leading everyone to success.

After all, he is 7 years or older than sheez wardlaw and those that come after.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back