Autopsy AFL 2019 Round 15: Essendon v Greater Western Sydney, 7:20pm AEST Marvel Stadium

Who will win?

• Essendon < 10 pts

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Essendon 10 - 30 pts

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Essendon > 30 pts

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Greater Western Sydney < 10 pts

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Greater Western Sydney 10 - 30 pts

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Greater Western Sydney > 30 pts

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Common sense is paying the free kick, not saying stop being a naughty boy.

We'll take the four points just like your mob did. Now move on sport.

The only other player dumb enough to do it was a player from your club, Dustin fletcher no free kick was paid or 50m either , so shut up he got a fine jut like rampe

Been overseas for several games this year and tried to follow on Bigfooty. And all I get in the game day threads I whinging about umpires.
(Also ironic that most of the outrage in this thread was West Coast supporters 😬)

Geez.
West Australian umpires got banned from umpiring our games remember? This shows the AFL accept bias.
And yes, I'd be happy to have neutral unbiased umpires in Perth thanks.

It's better for the game.
Uhhh.

Banned eh?

You might wanna check where Margetts is from and who he umpired last Thursday night.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's the one.
maybe a case for the man in front had a piece of it. Would need to watch it again.
But at the time it seemed pretty clear it was a mark.
Even if it was the wrong call, it wasn't a howler. There were grounds to say the man in front had hands on it first.

There were far worse calls. None worse than the amateur score review that cost the game.

Getting back on the mark is hardly the same as trying to climb the goalpost you clod.

I'll enjoy the win, you enjoy the lemons.
Thanks for clarifying that Einstein. A+

Ive got no horse in this race, and a dons win is actually good for the Eagles...

But that was hard to watch.

It's a really sorry state if affairs when you can pick the moment in a final quarter where umps are going to stick the boot in.

About 3.5mins to go and gws had control and a goal up.

Suddenly kicks arent 15.

Play-ons called immediately.

Heppell not pinged despite not even attempting to get rid of it.

Then gets a free for high contact when kt was a grazing arm as both players were tangled and going for it (gws player beating him to the ball).

Ugh.... aweful to watch and even worse to stomach when its backed up by bruce losing his load over it.

Commentary not making any mention of jt. Just how great Essendon are.

Nothing short of a blight on our game.

Umps should not be allowed to change their adjudication at any point in a game regardless of time / momentum / result etc.

So angry and cant imagine how GWS fans would be feeling watching that crap.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2019 Round 15: Essendon v Greater Western Sydney, 7:20pm AEST Marvel Stadium

Back